0.4

Day 3

I never knew how much I needed you.

*A child photo of Jimin*

Comments
"It has to be about us, ARMY. But how?"

"Y'all are thinking I'm just waiting."

"I'm still on the relationship side."

"No one is going to talk about how adorable little Jimin is?!"

A call but not FaceTime

"You coming?" Jimin texted.

"Yup packing now. My coworkers gave me a day off yesterday but I'm leave for a week the day after tomorrow. They know this!" Eunki exclaimed.

"How weird but ok as long as you had some rest it's fine by me."

"Yes I hung out with Sooin. Then both of us met up with her fiancé, Jung-ho, discussing wedding plans. I played with the girls when they came home."

"Wait I'm invited to the wedding right?" Jimin knows he hasn't contacted Sooin for a while.

"Are you seriously asking that question? You've known Sooin more than Jung-ho after all we were their matchmakers."

"I'm just confirming I haven't seen her in while. We haven't talked a lot."

"Well, she told me she wants to invite you. Besides me you're still a really great friend of hers."

"I understand it's going to be great seeing them together because well we set them up,"

"You know I think that is like my second greatest achievement,"

"The first?"

"Having you as a boyfriend,"

"..."

"Park Eunki!!"

"Well what do you want me to say? Not having you as my significant other?"

"You know what I mean,"

Eunki chuckled under her breath, "Idiot,"

"I heard that!"

"What?! You're on the phone?" Eunki's eyes widen.

"Don't test me cupcake,"

"I'm rolling my eyes!" Eunki rolls her eyes while folding her shirts and setting them in the suitcase.

"Are the girls packing?" Jimin asks as the stylist was doing his hair as they also have some extra time before they preform on stage.

"Yes, do you want to talk to them?" Eunki asks already walking to the twins room.

"Please..." Jimin pouted.

"You know whether you said yes or no I would have given the phone to them. Like it's either a Yes or Yes," Eunki smiles standing outside the door listening to the assumed playful laughter inside.

"Yeah I know," Jimin laughs.

"Girls... your dad wants to talk to you," Eunki walks in spotting the halfway full suitcases on the bed. Thankful that they are packing.

"Really?!" The girls drop the clothes that they were holding and run to their mom and grab the phone.

"Dad?!" Raejin and Misun exclaimed.

Eunki slowly walks out of the room knowing that Jimin would want to talk to them alone.

"I've missed you both so much and excited to see you tomorrow!" Jimin smiles.

"Dad, I miss you so much please stay with us," Misun sighs sadly.

"I'm sorry Misun I wish but it's difficult, you will understand once you're older,"

"Dad?" Raejin calls out.

"Yes, Raejin?"

"Will you be able to celebrate with us on our 5th birthday?"

"Without a doubt," Jimin takes a breath, "Girls, listen I know it's been hard without me there. But know I'm always with you. Don't let others get you down. And respect everyone even if you may not like them, ok?"

"Ok dad,"

"Treat others-"

"The way you want to be treated," the twins finish their dad's sentence.

"I love you both and can't wait to have you in my arms,"

"We love you too dad!" The girls yelled.

"Can I talk to your mother?"

"Yes!" The twins run to their mothers room and open the door to see their mom packing.

"Mom, dad wants to talk to you!" Misun hands the phone to her mom as both of them give her a hug before leaving.

"Hey, cupcake," Jimin said softly.

"Yeah?"

"I love you,"

"Are we getting cheesy again?"

There was a silence over the phone meaning to Eunki that was a yes.

"Love you too. Always will. Whatever happens we'll go through it together," Eunki smiles.

Jimin could feel Eunki smiling over the phone. Like they were communicating through silence, "Yes together we will protect whatever will come at us as one."

"Yeah....if something happens there is always a reason. Even if I can't tell you, please find us. I'm counting on you, Jimin."

"I'm counting on you to protect the girls from whatever happens in the future."

"Hmmhm," Eunki trembles.

"I have to go we are almost done, stay safe, love you forever," Jimin says, finger hovering over the end button.

"Me too, good luck out there, don't kill to many hearts. You've already taken one."

"Ok cupcake, bye..."

"Bye..."

End call

Jimin POV

"Jimin, you're good to go," the stylist said backing away to give one last glimpse of her masterpiece and patting his shoulder signaling he's done.

"Thanks, noona!" Jimin smiles as he sits up and straightens his jacket.

"No problem. I hope for the best for you two!" She smiles then bowing. Before going back to fix the hair items used to style Jimin.

Jimin nods walking to find his members.

BigHit staff has always been so supportive when it comes to relationships. I mean they are all in a relationship or married so they don't see the point in having the rules of no dating. Even when I told
PD-nim he was very happy. As he was completely fine with it as long as I update him on our relationship or when we are going to publicly show it.

Always grateful for this wonderful family.

I swear it will get better.
More than just talking
Just development I guess