0.2

Day 1

There is nothing like us
There is nothing like you and me

*Insert a selfie pic of Jimin doing a finger heart*
(Don't have enough storage for pictures😅)

Comments
"Maybe it's a cover!"

"Unexpected mixtape?"

"Relationship?"

"How are you?" Jimin smiles at the screen. The both of them finally had time together.

"Doing good, busy as usual. Saving people is hard you know," Eunki smiles back at her boyfriend, wishing he was here with her. But that will have to take some time.

"Same. Teaching people to love themselves. You know I am teaching myself as well," Jimin sighs.

"You improve everyday. We are always here if you need us. You are perfect the way you are and I will never stop telling you that,"

"What would I do without you, cupcake?" As he falls onto the bed. The boys had a free night thankfully. So most of them were in their studio or doing video games. But Jimin took the opportunity to FaceTime his girlfriend.

"You know I don't know, you tell me," Eunki gives a thinking face.

"I have to answer my own question?" Jimin asked laying on his side.

But all he receives is a simple grin, that after all these years still makes his heart beat.

"I will take that as a yes," Jimin chuckles sitting up, pushing his back to the headboard of the bed.

"Get a room you two!!! Stop making us feel so dang single!!" A voice yells on Jimin's side of the call.

"Yah Jeon Jungkook! If you feel so single then find a girlfriend!" Jimin yells back.

Eunki laughs amusingly.

"I already have one, Hyung!" Jungkook screams back, then he immediately leaves.

"Jungkook!"

"Calm down you know he's just messing with you," Eunki laughs again.

"You know I don't know how his future girlfriend will handle him. He's still a child," Jimin facepalms before running his hand through his jet black hair.

"You sound like an overprotective father," Eunki states still laughing.

"Well I am!" Jimin pouts.

His girlfriend just gives another chuckle at his behavior.

"How are Misun and Raejin?" Jimin changes the subject.

"Asleep, it's way past their bedtime plus they have school,"

Jimin nods sadly, "Are they doing ok?"

"Better than ever, don't worry," Eunki smiles reassuring her boyfriend.

"I haven't seen them in so long,"

"They want to see you too. They keep wondering where you are," Eunki sighs remembering all the times Misun and Raejin has asked where their father is.

"Hang in there, ok? What matters is that they know that you are in their life. And them knowing that it makes them happy. Although with the few times you've seen them honestly Raejin and Misun absolutely love you. I can see the happiness in their eyes," Eunki adds.

"I love you," Jimin smiles, "thank you, for everything,"

"Stop it," Eunki blinks rapidly trying not to cry, "I love you too, ok. Now stop being all cheesy on me. I miss you more than you can imagine,"

"Me too, cupcake. I will be sending money soon ok?"

"It's alright Jimin, I make a lot of money already,"

"Are we really having this argument again?" Jimin tilts his head raising his eyebrows.

"Jimin..." Eunki pouts.

"Please let me support you... it's the only thing I can do... while I'm not there helping you raise our daughters,"

"Thank you," She smiles.

"You're welcome, anything for you," Jimin smiles.

"Sh**, I need to sleep my shift is starting a bit early," Eunki head looks up at the clock in the living room.

"Ok, sleep well, love you," Jimin shows a finger heart.

"You too, don't stress yourself, everything will be fine, the girls and I can handle ourselves, be nice to ARMY, tell the boys I sa-"

"Babe I thought you needed to go to sleep,"

"Right! Love you 3000!" Sending back the finger heart.

The call ends.

Jimin lies back on the bed, staring at the ceiling.

When Jimin had left to become an idol he never stopped thinking about seeing his significant other and two daughters which he loves so dearly. He left Eunki to all the hard work in which he felt so guilty about.

He was fully willing to give up his opportunity to be a trainee and become a dad. But Eunki convinced Jimin into pursing his dream, it was difficult to change his girlfriend's mind so he took the flight to Seoul. If it wasn't for Eunki, Jimin wouldn't be in BTS.

Ever since Jimin became a member there was never a day where he thought about Eunki, Misun, and Raejin.

But now that they're exposing their relationship. He hopes that he can be with his family without any hiccups. As it is becoming Misun and Raejin's 5th birthday which he wants to be there to celebrate, with his two cute twins.

Eunki has done so much work, now it was his time to give back.

Insight of the relationship
Misun and Raejin are twins