0.9

BANGTANTV has just released a new video,
The reveal!

Video

"So here we are one week later! You are probably wonder what the surprise is...

The news is... that I have a girlfriend! A lot of you most likely have a ton of questions. But there is one more thing that I have to tell you ARMY.

I am also a dad, a father of two twin girls. I'm sorry I never said anything more it's been a rocky road.

Anyways I'm going to show you the love of life."

Jimin pulls Eunki who has a mask on in the camera. Also the two girls come in the picture and the couple carries them in their arms.

"Introduce yourself!"

"Hello! I'm Eunki, Park Jimin's girlfriend. It's very nice to finally meet all of you! Unfortunately I'm not a Kpop idol but I still have a sustaining career that I really care about," Eunki gives a nod bow since Raejin is currently in her arms but shows the widest smile.

The girls also introduce themselves in the cutest way possible waving their little hands at the camera.

"I can't answer everything right now. Although tomorrow I will do a Vlive to explain more in detail about our relationship and respond to any questions.

I love you ARMY! Please accept our relationship!" Jimin waves his available hand at the camera as Eunki and the twins do the same.

Video ends

Comments

"Noooo! Jimin is mine!"

"OMG their kids look like toddlers they have probably kept this a secret for so long!"

"This isn't fair I thought BTS isn't allowed to date?"

"Ugh they probably covered up her ugly face😒"

"God I hope this isn't real.."

"This is clickbait I swear."

Third POV

After the video was sent it blew up so much. Left and right people were talking about this mysterious Eunki girl who happens to be this Amazing Kpop Star's girlfriend. How could this be? She's not an idol? How could they have this story?

Everyone wondered more about who she was and where she came from. ARMY were pissed that they kept this secret for so long because of the estimated age of the twins. With people mad it caused a fight between those who are supportive and those possessive people who aren't.

Overall the media was confused and aggravated, what was the no dating about when it was obvious that Jimin and Eunki had been together for so long?

People straight up needed answers.

This was only a couple hours in, now everyone was at everyone's throats.

"It looks like nothing is going well..." Eunki sat on the hotel chair. Having her laptop on the desk to see the multiple news about them.

"No one is even supporting us..." A depressed sigh came out of Eunki as she stared at the continuous hate comments that were bursting off of the screen and going into her brain.

"I'm sorry Misun and Raejin..." Eunki stroked her daughters head while they were peacefully sleeping, "I... I don't think your dad is coming to your 5th birthdays."

"Let's hope things settle when that Vlive comes up... people will know how much we mean to your dad and him meaning to us." Eunki whispered kissing their forehead before sleeping beside them.