Prologue

Anything and everything has multiple sides to it. Something that appears sweet and innocent may be a facade to something deeper, something darker or even something far more complicated. This concept alone could be enough to send someone to the treacherous depths of uncertainty and suspicion. A young child is mostly familiar with taking things at face value, rendering them vulnerable to deception and manipulation. Factors such as this may blur people's ideas on what they should and shouldn't be exposed to. Things like deception itself, murder, kidnapping or even raping always have a cautionary tale that may get to children's heads while many adults may overlook them.
      An example of this would be Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. This restaurant used to be the most well known icon of children's entertainment. Around the time that animatronics and anthropomorphic characters were becoming a popular tool in entertainment establishments and pizzerias,  a new chain of restaurants surfaced. This began with "Fredbear's Family Diner". At first, they took to spring-lock suits since they couldn't afford to build and maintain these newfangled animal robots everyone was chattering about. When they finally managed, two "golden" animatronics were made and business was booming.
      This success was short lived, however. Slowly, they were left to decay and headlines rendered them "outdated". And so, two companies teamed up to build "Freddy Fazbear's Pizza" and the public loved it. However, suspicion clouded everyone's mind when a handful of children went missing. The bodies were never discovered and no one knew who exactly was to blame. And so, people immediately pointed fingers at the establishment and some took to harassing any employee who was working there at the time. Since the majority of workers were teens at the time, many quit to avoid these attacks and riots. Those that stayed tore each other apart, unsure what to make of the situation and just to find a scapegoat of some kind.
       You could almost hear the lengthy echoes of the doors as Fazbear's Entertainment finally shut down. For years, there was silence from the companies and everyone involved remained quiet. Things became still and even the people appeared tranquil. Of course, whispers in conversations from time to time raised the question... "What ever happened to Freddy Fazbear's Pizza?" Those who were left in the dark, would answer they shut down. However, people who knew better may offer a vague explanation followed by a theory of some sorts. The establishment became a ghost, in a sense. It only lived on in memories and sometimes traces and memories would be stumbled upon as time marched onward.
       It came suddenly and abruptly, like the sound of someone setting off fireworks in the summer at 2 A.M.  Headlines everywhere began showcasing the name once more. "The Return of Fazbear's Entertainment!" "Controversial Pizzeria Given New Life!" "New Local Pizzeria!" It raised some eyebrows while other's remained nostalgic and excited for the new return. However, it mostly raised curiosity.
       And so it began again. New canvas, new animatronics and new employees. However, as part of a long and cruel cycle, it's been slowly going out of business. However, this time the owners are trying to figure out how to get more people to visit.

Very few employees remain