Chapter 19

"How is this even possible?" Rachel said as she stared down at Reagan.
"She looks too much like us Ray." Hunter smiled at the nick name.

"That's what I call Reagan."

 "Mom gave us that nickname. Mine is Ray Ray though. Weird I know but it works out." Rachael responded.
"What's wrong with her?"

 "She lost a lot of blood during birth. And she has cancer. She needs a bone marrow transplant. I know this may be bogus to ask but can you two take a DNA test?"

"Yes." They said without hesitation. Before they did the DNA test they tested their blood to see if it was a match and it was for both. At that point Hunter had no doubt that the twins were somehow related to Reagan. His question was how did they get separated? He bet that was a question Reagan would like to know also. The blood transfusion worked and Reagan began coming to the very next day. Raven had come in to check up on the woman that may be a long lost sister. She had asked her mother about a baby and yes her mother confessed to giving a baby girl up. She was only fifteen when she had the baby and she was scared to raise her at such an young age so she gave her up for adoption.

 "She's a lawyer." Raven said as she looked up at Hunter who was smiling.

  "You googled her." She nodded her head.

 "I wanted to know about her." She's done great things. Especially for children. She's going to be a great mother." She rubbed Reagan's forehead.

  "I can't believe that i'm going to suggest this but i'll pay you anything you want if you do a bone marrow transplant for her."

  "Now i'm a nurse so you know I  can't take your money. Besides i have my own money so bribing me is a no no." He smiled.

 "You sound just like her. She's very independent."

"That's because she's my sister. I can feel it. I feel so close to her already for it not to be. Now you do have something i want."

"What's that?"

"I wanna see those babies of hers."

 "We can definitely arrange that."
   Reagan frown from the light in her eyes. She wanted to yell at whoever had the lights on but she couldn't speak. Her mouth felt so dry, and her body ached. Allowing her eyes to adjust to the light she looked around. She was in the hospital she knew the look and smell all too well. On her left she spotted Hunter. He was asleep on the couch. He swallowed the little couch up with his big frame. Since she couldn't talk she moaned and he woke right up. He was never a heavy sleepier.

 "Reagan baby. You scared the hell out of me you know that?" She needed something to drink. When he got what she was trying to say he grabbed the water and let her drink some. When she didn't feel movement in her stomach she looked to find she was no longer pregnant. The panic that struck her face had Hunter worried.

 "My babies." She cried. Tears streamed down her face.

"They're alright baby." Hunter said reassuring her. "They're all three okay."

  "I want to see them." She tried to sit up but Hunter held her in place.

 "You have to gain your energy. I promise that they are fine" She relaxed just as the doctor came in.

  "Reagan. Good to see that you're finally with us again." He said as he checked the machines. She began looking alarmed again.

 "How long...?" she was unable to finish the whole sentence but she prayed they knew what she was trying to asked.

  "You been out for nearly two months Reagan." The doctor said casually.

 "What?" Tears began falling down her face again and the heart monitor began beeping.

  "Reagan you have to calm down. We'll explain everything to you babe okay. Please just calm down." Hunter said.

  "I wanna see my babies. I thought you said that they were okay?" She cried.

  "They are Reagan. You have to relax and listen to what the doctor is telling you." Hunter demanded. She nodded her head and relaxed once again.

"Okay we have to go by this bit by bit." The doctor explained.

   "Babies first." She said and the doctor nodded.

 "Well all of your babies survived. You had two girl and a boy. One of your girls and the boy were healthy. Of course they all were small but they pulled threw within three weeks after birth. They were able to go home. Now your last little girl was only a pound and five ounces when born. I can honestly say that she is a fighter."

"She still here?" She asked.

  "Yes she's still here. She has a few more weeks before she is able to go home. We want to make sure that her lungs fully developed before letting her go. She's going to pull thru. I have no doubt about that."

 "Thank God. Can I see her?"

"You will be able to see her, but at this time we need to take care of you first." She raised her brows up at the doctor.

 "Do you want me to wild out doc?"

  "No." He said laughing nervously.