Chapter 7

Hunter checked his watch. It was almost time to leave and Reagan was still in the bathroom. He always wondered why it took women so long to get ready. He looked once the bathroom door finally clicked open. His breath caught at the most beautiful woman he's ever seen. Her makeup was flawless and the dress she had on looked amazing on her. Her breasts looked very full and firm giving you no choice but to look there. The women he dated usually paid to get that size but she was all real. Being with her as many times as he had in such a short period of time he could tell. Nothing about this woman was fake from her body to the way she act towards him. Everything about her was one hundred percent real.
He had offered to buy her dress but she declined saying she had one already. Boy was he glad she had this dress. It hugged her body so so well. She gave a sly smile when he continued to stare.

 "I'm ready. I know how you men hate waiting." She joked.

 "If I'd known that you were going to come out looking this amazing I'd wait forever for you."

"Awe isn't that sweet, and thank you for the compliment."

 "Only speaking the truth." He watched her every move as she went to grab her hand purse off the bed. She placed her hand on his chest once she got in front of him.

  "Snap out of it Hunter baby before you drool all over yourself." She said tapping his chin as if to close his mouth. He sheepishly smiled and allowed her to exit the room first.

"Did I tell you how amazing you look?" Hunter said as they walked towards the restaurant.

  "Yes you did. And you look really amazing in this suit." She said smoothing her hands over a perfectly fitted suit.

 "Thank you."

"Ready to do this?" She asked as she found Rogers and locked eyes with him. She smiled at him as if she was being sneaky about it.

 "Let's do it." Hunter said feeling as if he was on a mission with her. Some Bonnie and Clyde shit. Reagan followed a step behind Hunter until they got to the table where Rogers was waiting. Hunter pulled out her seat allowing her to sit first.

 "Thank you babe."

  "You're welcome." Reagan knew these kind of men and how they played. He was the type that liked beautiful submissive women. He felt women were beneath men. He only seen them as sex objects.

"Mr. Rogers. Nice to be seeing you again." Hunter lied. He couldn't stand the sight of this man.

 "Same here." He said his eyes never leaving Reagan. "And who is this beautiful young lady?" He asked holding his hand out to her to shake.

 "This is..." He paused unsure if he should give her real name.

 "Meagan." She finished for him.

  "Yes Meagan." She could hear the humor in his voice. "It's a pleasure meeting you sir."

  "Please have a seat." They all sat and Roger's and Hunter picked up their menu but Reagan didn't. She was too busy giving Rogers flirtatious stares and he noticed it.

  "Aren't you going to order something to eat?" Mr. Rogers asked her.

   "I'm preparing for her." Hunter said and Reagan smiled sweetly over at him.

  "I love when my daddy order for me." She would have laughed when Hunter coughed caught off guard when she said that. Play the role Hunter. She thought to herself. He quickly recovered.

  "If I'd known that you were going to bring a date I would have brought one also." Rogers said.

   "Oh but this isn't a date. I have to keep my eye on this one. She likes to wander off." He gave her an annoyed look. He was good. She thought. She would given him a bravo clap if she wasn't playing her own role right now.

  "Sorry Daddy. I was working and..."

 "Just know your role." Hunter cut off.

   "Sorry Daddy." She ducked her head. Rogers snorted apparently liking what he was seeing.

  "Women. If you don't train them correctly..." Hunter didn't finish his sentence. He didn't have to for Rogers to understand what he was trying to say.

  "She sure did clean up nice for you though." Rogers said. It didn't take no time for him to take the bait.

 "She had no choice. She has to look presentable at all times when with me. She is flawless though isn't she?" He placed a finger under her chin making her look up.

"Yeah flawless." Rogers said staring at her. "How are they in bed though?"

  "I'm not sure if I understand." Hunter said but Reagan understood quite clear. He wanted to know how it was to be with a black woman sexually. Personally to her it had nothing to do with race but being the black woman that she was, her sex game was on point.

 "Well black women. I hear that they are good in bed." On the inside Hunter was boiling but on the outside he smirked. Nodding toward Reagan he said.

"Well she still needs more training but all in honesty. Sexually? She is the best I've ever had." Rogers chuckled in excitement.

 "Is that so?" Hunter just nodded his head. That part was at least true. She was the best he's ever had. Reagan smiled knowing he was speaking truth on that part.

 "Now down to business." Hunter said not liking the way Rogers was staring at Reagan at all.
Reagan just ate as they discussed business. Although Hunter had a beautiful submissive woman by his side this man was being difficult. She seen that she had to put a little more acting into her part. So she began stealing glances at Rogers and shyly smiling at him more.
He had excused himself to the men's room and she the ladies room. Once she exited the bathroom she found him standing there waiting like she knew he would be.

 "Hello sir." She said in the most soft voice that she could muster.

 "How about you leave this clown and come with me." She ducked her head.

  "I couldn't do that sir."