Chapter 4

Once Reagan woke again it was nine thirty in the morning. She smiled at the sensitivity between her legs giving her complete remembrance of last night. Sitting up she looked down at the man lying next to her. He was very handsome. She thought she was crazy for inviting a stranger to her room but was glad that she had. The man worked her... She never cum so hard or so much before. The man was definitely blessed. She slid out of the bed as silently as she could feeling the tenderness between her legs with every movement. Tip toeing to the bathroom she washed her face and brushed her teeth then hopped in the shower.
Hunter woke once he reached over and felt that the other side of the bed was empty. Sitting up he heard the shower going. He couldn't help the smile that appeared on his face at the thought of the woman that was in that shower. He looked down to see that his cock was hard and erect. He wanted her again but knew that she was probably sore from last night and early this morning. Looking at the clock he seen that it was almost ten o'clock. He was late for work but right now he didn't care. Right now he wanted to stay with this woman as long as he could. He decided to wait until she got out of the shower. He wondered if it would be awkward to her that he would still be there. He'd find out in a few minutes.
   Reagan threw on her robe and exited the bathroom to find Hunter still in bed sound asleep. She was hungry and decided to order room service. She felt comfortable with this man. She was surprised at that. Being that she's never done anything like this before she thought she would feel awkward with him still here, but she didn't. Sitting at the foot of the bed she crossed her legs and turned on the t.v waiting for room service. She could say that man had definitely distracted her from her recent discovery of cancer. She wanted to continue to forget about it. A thought came to her. Maybe she could ask him to continue staying over until it was time for her to leave. She did have another week left before she left to go back home. She was going to leave early, before her vacation was over giving her recent discovery of cancer, but decided to stay she mine as well stay and enjoy her vacation because when she went home her life was going to change drastically. And maybe he would spend this time with her she definitely wouldn't mind spending it with him. Just minutes later there was a knock at the door. Room service had arrived. She got up and answered the door meeting the smile of an older woman.

"Thank you." She said once the waiter passed her the cart of food. She waited for the woman's polite response but didn't get it. It seems the woman attention was focused on something behind her. Looking over her shoulder Reagan smiled when she seen a naked Hunter stand and make his way to the bathroom giving them both a view of his nice firm ass. Reagan looked back over at the woman a wide smile on her face. "I had the same reaction when I first seen him naked also?" Reagan said breaking the woman out of her trance. The woman looked away embarrassed gave a slight nod and quickly walked away. Reagan chuckled as she closed the door.

"What's so funny?" She jumped slightly at Hunters sudden appearance behind her.

 "It's nothing."

 "You're laughing at nothing?"

  "Well the maid came with the food and seen as you were walking to the bathroom."

"That bothers you?"

 "Not at all. It seems you have no shame witch I'm not surprised.” She was fighting the urge to look down. The man was still naked. He just smiled. "Are you hungry?"

"I'm starving." Shutters ran threw her body with the way he said it and how he was looking at her. She knew that he was talking about something else. Deciding to ignore it she said.

 "Well Mr. I don't know what you like but I ordered pancakes, muffins, eggs, bacon, and orange juice." She looked up at him trying her hardest not to look down. Why did he have to be naked right now? "Is this okay?"

"It's fine." He said not taking his beautiful blue eyes off her.
"Well eat up. We don't want it to get cold now do we?"

"No ma'am." He sat down in a chair at a small table against the wall.

"Are you going to join me?" He asked after she continued to just stare at him.

 "Um, sure." She went and sat across from him in the other chair. They ate in silence. Just knowing that he was naked across from her was driving her crazy.

 "What's on your mind?" He asked seeing that she was deep in thought.

 "You really want to know?"