PART IX -- A Broken Promise

That conversation has made prince Robert thought about Kitty and him. The Queen said he weren't in love with Kitty but somehow he felt that the Queen was wrong. Because as of right now he felt deeply for Kitty. He needed Kitty so much that it became an addiction; if that wasn't love then he is clueless as to what love is.

Kitty was a beautiful girl that have so many virtues that impressed him; she was a kind listener, so understanding, never complaining, and Robert always felt welcome to share with her even his most intimate feeling. Speaking about intimate, Kitty was beyond expert in bed; she was passionate, vigorous and hot in bed that going a day without sex with Kitty was tortured for Robert. However, he needed to ask himself, will he ever going to be ready to marry Kitty and settled down with her forever? Probably not. He was confused about his feeling.

It has been 8 months of Kitty's affair with Prince Robert and Kitty was frustrated. Robert was very demanding of Kitty presence every day that it cut short Kitty's time to practice ballet--the thing that she was so passionate about.

She used to dance the night away, melted in her movement, enjoying herself but now she has to spend her night listening to Robert's complaining about his miserable life filled with responsibilities that for Kitty was boring and she couldn't careless since she has no feeling whatsoever for him. She only stayed because he was wealthy and he was a prince. Also Kitty now realized she has 50 percent chance of being the Queen of England in the future.

Kitty got even frustrated when she and Brad could only meet in such a short time. Scarcely even, since he was so busy with school. How Kitty has to bare missing Brad, it was tortured for her.

Brad sometimes would take Kitty to the pier where they would talked about their day and Kitty would happily and excitedly listening to Brad's story about his accounting school and secretly felt so proud of him.

Kitty also talked about her day at the ballet and about the expensive things that the prince got for her. The only things that she hid from Brad was the fact that she was frustrated, that the prince was really a grumbling, spoil man who was also ignorance of her. As well as her frustration of not getting enough ballet practice these days.

That one thing she could never be able to tell Brad because she knew Brad would strongly told her to end things with Robert and focus on her ballet. Brad was the only man who ever cared for Kitty's passion with ballet and actually supported her like her parents were.

The time of the royal tour rolled again, this time the tour would take approximately 3 months long that covers: Ireland, Scotland, Malta, Caribbean, India and Africa. Like usual, Prince Robert insisted that Kitty would come along with the royal tour--although having a separate accommodation like usual--and to take 3 months leaves from the company which was surprisingly allowing it.

So, there she goes again, following the royal tour like some kind of a groupies, leaving all of her passion back home. Her pointe shoes, tutus and leotards carefully folded and stored in the last drawer of her closet. Kitty was frustrated but kept her feeling to herself and maintain a passionate relationship with the prince.

By the time the royal tour reached Scotland, Kitty received a phone call from Brad. She didn't tell Brad that she was going on a royal tour and never had planned to tell him either out of embarrassment. So she told Brad that she was busy with the royal ballet company instead.

"I'm graduating, Kitty! I'm an accountant!" exclaimed Brad over the phone.

"Really Brad? Oh, wonderful! I'm so proud of you, I do!" exclaimed Kitty equally excited.

"The graduation ceremony is on Friday, three days from now. You can make it, can't you?"

"Of course, Brad darling, I'll be there. I promise you,"