PART III -- Brad and Kitty

"So, what are we, Kitty?" asked Brad after a dozen times they pounded on each other and now they both laid side by side, exhausted but satisfy.

"Darling Brad, just because we slept together doesn't mean that you have to date me. We're fuck buddy, let's leave it to that," said Kitty as she rose up to go to the bathroom.

It was too bad that Kitty didn't look back. Because if she had, she would've saw the look of disappointment on Brad's face. Just as well that Kitty walked straight to the bathroom that Brad couldn't see the look of sadness in that girl's face.

Kitty realized how much she was attracted to Brad, after all Brad was the only man--out of a thousand man that has ever been to Kitty's life--who is kind, gentle and sincere.

Brad has a pure, angelic heart but as of right now Kitty has no used of dating, she's much too sensible for that. She has ballet that keeping her busy and even if it weren't for the ballet, Kitty was much too logical to be dating Brad. He's too poor and she's too materialistic as a girl should be.

Brad and Kitty were the kind of people who could hide their feeling well. Who could put on a smile and go on about their day without even bulging despite both has been harboring feeling for each other. But in their defense, they have the perfect arrangement; they were roommate. They were a man and a woman and need some physical touch once in a while which both could provide for each other. They go to work together and go home together. They were the perfect fuck buddy.

The royal ballet company finally announced that they'd be doing Cinderella for the summer performance and Kitty would go for the big fish; the role of Cinderella.

Since the audition of Cinderella have been announced 2 week earlier, Kitty has been practicing like a maniac. She would spent hours well after midnight to practice her ballet moves and would only came home when the sun almost rise. All the while, Brad was loyally watch her, accompanied her through those long hours of practice. Brad understood and very supportive of Kitty.

"Good luck with audition," said Brad as Kitty kissed him affectionately on the cheek.

Kitty left home cheerfully and even more cheerful when she got back and told Brad that the audition had been a success. The royal ballet company will announced the casts the next day.

Kitty clutched her hand tightly in a fist, her face grew red with anger and her eyes froze to a piece of paper that have been glued to the wall. In it was the announcement and the role of Cinderella went to Clarissa Harrington, Kitty's arch enemies.

Clarissa Harrington was a brunet that came from an upper class family. She was a girl with so many advantages that money can buy except -- according to Kitty -- a beautiful, exciting face.

Clarissa was plain, ordinary looking girl but covered it all up with expensive things from head to toe. She and Kitty has been an arch enemy since the first time they attended the royal ballet school 2 years ago. Although, it suffice to say that Clarissa always wins when it comes to ballet related competition and Kitty ended up the second place.

As of this summer's performance of Cinderella, Miss Piggy--that was Kitty's nickname for Clarissa--would get to play Cinderella while dirty cat--Clarissa nickname for Kitty--got to play Drizella, the ugly step sister.

"How did it go? Are you the Cinderella?" asked Brad when Kitty opened the front door. He was watching TV in the living room.

Kitty remained silent while closing the front door and frown when she looked at Brad that was when Brad knew that things went wrong.

"Is it that bad?" asked Brad when Kitty sat beside him.

"Oh, Brad! I hate that Clarissa pig! Where is the logic here? I'm the beautiful one, I'm blonde, like Cinderella by the way and I danced perfectly at the audition. There's no way I would lose to that bitch! The audition has been rigged!" Kitty laid back, rested her head on the arm rest of the sofa and drew a deep breath. "I'm Drizella, the ugly step sister!"