Important

Please note

As I said in the description this content is entirely for the meme but I did work very hard to turn a usually simple type of AU into a story with an actual storyline. Obviously there are going to be plot holes, thats just how this type of AU works.

The prologue is split into three parts simply because it flows better and makes more sense because I don't want to type out a time skip in the middle of it.

General Disclaimer

This story is about characters who do not belong to me. All people/nations that show up in this story are not mine.

Also remember that this is a fanfiction and is not meant to be insensitive in any way. These characters are the personification of countries and their personalities are all stereotypes. Everything they do does not directly reflect the people in the country they represent.

If you do not agree with ships presented do not fight me over it, they are opinions. (None of these are my OTP by the way, I just wrote what worked.)

I tried to be as accurate as possible with the houses and stuff based on culture, and I did some research. But please be aware that its probably not all accurate.

Warnings..?

Some of you are here for a ship, I get it. Maybe you are here for the AU type, I suppose I get it.

Please be warned, there is sensitive content in this story. Part of the plot is losing a child, so if you are sensitive to that I suggest you do not read. There is a bit of smut (or will be later in the plot) I will put a warning in the chapter containing this.

There are mentions of war.

There are mentions of death.

As fore stated there are mentions of losing children.

There are mentions of mental disorders.

This story is m-preg. (Not truly omega-verse though.)

This fic is also heavily based around family ties and if I got some of the characters wrong I'm sorry, this is my first Hetalia fanfiction and these characters are really hard to represent properly.

This does not have a lot of research behind it, although I try to be at least a little bit historically accurate when talking about countries. It is also not based in any particular time period, although the prologue has armor types for the Qin and Han dynasty. The rest is somewhere soon after the Cold War ends.

Update Schedule

I'll try to update as often as possible but this is my story so please be patient.

I'll update when I finish things, and only then.

If your cool with that...

Then I suppose start reading.