CHAPTER XXVII.

chapter xviii

chapter xviii.

dontcallmegenevieve

Liked by jameyspams, lesbiandinosaur, and 1 other

dontcallmegenevieve okay wow fuck okay um so that happened I aM NOT OKAY WHAT THE FUCK

View all 4 comments

jameyspams mack and I are on our way rn
     |dontcallmegenevieve @jameyspams FUCKING HURRY PLEASE THIS IS NOT OKAY

lesbiandinosaur Oh lord I have a bad feeling about this
     |dontcallmegenevieve @lesbiandinosaur HDKSHSJSJS

———

     When Mackenzie and Jamey arrived at Evie's, they opened the door and allowed themselves in the house and found Evie laying face first on her couch with Winnie laying on her back.

     "Evie? You good?" Jamey asked, kicking his shoes off and sitting next to her. Winnie hopped off of the girl's back and quickly ran to Jamey, then to Mackenzie as he revived pets from both.

     "No, yes, maybe? I don't know." Evie groaned, rolling on her side to face her best friends. "Tom and I kissed last night."

     "Holy shit, really?" Mackenzie asked, eyes widening as she lifted the small puppy.

     "Really." The blonde responded. "I went over to the hotel he's staying at because he challenged me, and we were chilling and he was playing with my hair and we just kissed."

     "Ooh la la." Jamey teased. "Mack was right, this is turning into a lovey dovey thing."

     "What happened after you guys kissed?" The brunette asked.

     "Welllllll," Evie dragged on the word. Both Jamey and Mackenzie both gasped.

     "DID YOU GUYS HAVE SEX?" The boy asked, causing Evie to immediately shake her head no.