CHAPTER XXV.

chapter xxv

chapter xxv.

     "So, as you can see, I took some inspiration from Tessa Young for my outfit today." Evie joked as she and Tom walked side by side. The brunet laughed, nodding in agreement.

     "It's okay, Tessa rocked it and so do you." He said. Evie felt better cheeks heat up a bit, giggling as she grinned.

     "Well, technically we are the same person. Kinda," she told him, Tom just laughed it off.

     "I just wore something casual, Tessa, as in my dog not your Tessa, chose the hat. She was chewing on it and brought it over to me. So, I wiped off the slobber and put it on to hide my bed head." Tom explained.

     "I love her. She's the most precious thing— well, after Winnie." Evie said.

    "Uh, no offense, but my daughter is way more precious than your son." The amusement was clear in his tone, but Evie wanted to play along.

    She jokingly scoffed, "Uh, full offense, but Tessa wishes she was Winnie."

     "Psh, yeah, okay." The boy rolled his eyes in a joking manner as he held the door to the restaurant open for the girl.

"Thank you, kind sir." She said, mimicking his accent.

"Wow, first you challenge my dog's cutestness then you make fun of my accent? You're on thin ice, Lewis." He pointed at her, pulling a serious-ish face.

They were soon seated in a booth near a window in the back of the restaurant. "Send me a picture of Tessa."

Tom raised an eyebrow in suspicion, but pulled out his phone anyway. "May I ask why?"

"You'll see," She said. She saved the photo of Tessa and found a picture of Winnie and made a side by side collage thing of both photos.

callmeevie added to their story!