CHAPTER XXIII.

chapter xxiii

chapter xxiii.

It was the day of the Spider-Man: Far From Home premiere. And Evie was nervous as hell. She was going to meet the Tom Holland, as well as the rest of the movie cast and whoever else would be attending. After had come out just months ago, and she still hadn't gotten use to the sudden fame from all of that. So going to a majorly anticipated movie premiere was still shocking to her. She was sure how long it took for her hair and makeup to be done, it was pretty subtle and natural apart from the large winged eyeliner. Her hair was curly and wavy and dangled just a little past her shoulder. She was given a shiny red suit type shirt with silk lining the neck line and a low cut at the top, and had matching pants. She just put on a simple pair of black slip on flats to top off the look.

     "Okay, I kinda feel fantastic," she said, Jamey and Mackenzie laughed.

     "I love how you could've had a big, professional team do your hair and make up but you had us do that for you." Mackenzie said as she did final touch ups on her hair.

     "Well, you guys do a pretty damn good job. Like, shit, Jamey you do make up better then I ever could." The three all shared a laughed before Evie stood up from her chair and took a look at herself in a full length mirror.

     "You look so good!" Mackenzie squealed. She rested her head on Evie's shoulder, and Jamey did the same.

     "Our little girl looks so grown up," He said, wiping a fake tear.

     "She really does," Mackenzie responded. Evie pulled away from the two and rolled her eyes in a funny manner.

     "I'm gonna text Tom and let him know I won't be able to text him for the next few hours," Evie said.

     "Oh yeah, I almost forgot about him. How are you guys?" Jamey asked. A grin immediately spread across the girl's face.

     "Things are nice, just yesterday we had a whole conversation on the importance of Dr. Pepper," Evie said, smiling at the memory.

     "Oh wow, he's a keeper." Mackenzie said. The three chuckled, but still nodded in agreement.

     Within minutes, the three were heading downstairs to get into the limo. During the car ride, the three took selfies and Mackenzie and Jamey made sure their masterpieces stayed in tact. They weren't going on the red carpet or to the premiere, but they were apart of the behind the scenes to make sure if she had any touch ups in between locations, she had them.

Evie kept thinking about how excited she was. She was going to meet some of her favorite actors and actresses, some people who inspired her most. She felt like a little girl meeting her idols, but then she remembered that she's an adult and will have to remind herself to keep calm and not come off weird. And god, she couldn't believe she was going to meet Tom Holland. She loved his work and was very attracted to him if she was being honest. She was excited, yet nervous at the same time. And not for the reasons her best friends thought. Over the past few days, she had been talking to Melanie and she told her who she thought Tom was. And her guess was Tom Holland. Evie just laughed it off, telling her she was crazy and moved on. But later she thought about it and the reasons Melanie provided.