CHAPTER XXIV.

chapter xxiv

chapter xxiv.

Evie didn't know what to do or say, so she just nodded as a confirmation. And the moment a soft and sweet smile spread across Tom's features, she knew she made the right choice by not running away.

"Wow. That— that's fantastic." He said.

"I can't believe this is happening right now." Evie said.

"Honestly? Me either," once again, they just stood there until Evie broke the silence.

"How did you know it was me?" She asked.

"Sometime after I watched After, I followed you on Instagram and I looked back through some things and just put two and two together. Especially when you posted the picture of Winnie after sending it to me." He explained.

"Yeah, that makes sense. I thought I was being secretive, but thinking back I really wasn't." She admitted with a small laugh.

"I wasn't really either." Tom told her, to which she nodded.

"Yeah, for a few days I've had an idea that it was you. My sister took the details about you that I knew and did some research and figured it out but I didn't want to jump to any conclusions." She explained. "This is crazy. Like, talking to you in person and all. "

"It really is, and I really like it." Evie nodded once again as a way to agree with him.

Soon enough, the party ended. Tom snd Evie left side by side and he walked her to her limo, the two even sharing a hug before departing. Mackenzie and Jamey stared in shock as it all played out.

"You hits will never believe what happened..."

———

Actress Evie Lewis Attended The Spider-Man: Far From Home Premiere, And We Are Living For It!

By: Sarah Lee
Published: June 27th, 2019 at 12:33 p.m.

m