Chapter 11

Night came quickly after the pair had watched three documentaries in a row. Kento was now asleep on his comfortable couch. Although Yaju was not asleep yet, he had found that Kento's thigh was a cozy place to rest one's head, and as the male slept, the leopard continued to watch the surprisingly interesting documentary on Crocodiles.

The sound of an owl could be heard through the window, bringing Yaju out of the show and into a place of reminiscence. The night's he would spend in the woods were filled with owl calls echoing throughout the silent night. He remembered it all with a bitter sorrow.

He was doing much better. There was no sleepless night nor a missed meal. With this incompetent male next to him, it was possible that the leopard may reach it to his thirties, a possibility that was close to 5% when in the woods, but something about this space was creating a lackin adventure.

When in the wild, there was always a chance that Yaju could leave, but here, he was a captive. Of course, that was a bit dramatic as the leopard wasn't sure if he would leave even if given the choice.

With a groan of confusion and shake of his head, Yaju proceeded to watch the crocodiles care for their children. Kento had whimpered slightly at the move, shifting himself just a little so that his body was slumped over the leopard's. The odd position was surprisingly fine with the added weight. It was like having a 94 pound weighted blanket.

Kento, though unconscious, was not satisfied with the new pillow. His back ached from the strange movement, and slowly, he awoke.

"Hnnn, what?" Yaju was startled, and brought his eyes to meet Kento's. The male looked annoyed, not at the leopard on his lap, but rather the cause of his awakening.

"Yaju, move." The small male tried to shove Yaju off, but the task was near impossible when the leopard was resistant. Grunts of annoyance came from the exhausted Kento as he kept attempting to stand up.

"Yaju, off. Tired and bed." Yaju wasn't well acquainted with the human language, but was near positive that Kento had failed in formulating a proper sentence. The male's face was reddening from the overwhelming defeat. He couldn't even move his numbing leg.

Yaju had finally taken enough. His ear had been pushed against his head when Kento tried to push him off, and now the leopard was beginning to lose interest in his prisoner. Removing his head from the thigh was difficult, the soft flesh being so inviting, but as soon as an inch of space was formulated, Kento stood on shaky legs.

Yaju jumped off of the couch, looking at Kento as he struggled to stand. All feeling in his leg was gone, and the tingling running up and down his thigh was beginning to burn. He tried to push through, but his tired mind and aching body refused to cooperate.

"Fuck, that fucking hurts," with a wince and a scowl, Kento proceeded to venture to the stairs, making the three yard journey into a six mile hike, "C'mon kitty, we sleep in bed."

Yaju was now intrigued once more. It seemed this boy had many interesting features in both his stature and personality.

With Yaju nudging Kento's leg occasionally in order to keep the tired male from falling, the pair eventually made it to the bedroom. Instantly, Kento pounced onto his blanket, releasing a sigh of happiness. As the exhausted 22 year old was close to passing out, he gently patted the spot next to him, a gesture the leopard was able to catch.

Jumping onto the bed, Yaju laid himself down onto the reserved spot and curled into a small ball, accepting the invitation. As soon as he was settled, a small head rested themself on his stomach.

Surprisingly, Yaju did nothing to stop this, and began to purr in a content fashion. He could get used to this.