ʜᴜɢ ᴅᴀʏ (ᴠᴀʟᴇɴᴛɪɴᴇ ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ)

Happy Hug day friends... Let's see, how's our Couple doing...

ʜᴜɢ  ᴅᴀʏ
(ᴠᴀʟᴇɴᴛɪɴᴇ  ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ) 

Krist was sleeping peacefully hugging Kong deeply... Making that Guy smile in bliss. It was past over midnight, the sky is getting white but far from white.

Well, singto was sleeping but Krist's sleeping babbling make his awake...

Even on the 6th Feb evening, he didn't think he would be able to spend his Valentine, with this cute person.

So, now he needs to make their valentine special, special that, they both shouldn't forget it even when they would be old grandpas...

Which Singto chuckles imaging future. And he hug Krist more tightly...

"Hey baby, you are such a baby... Always throw your duvet away... " Singto again put it back on Krist properly.

At the morning at 6 am.

All was still sleeping,  but not Singto. He was making breakfast for his babe & guests who were sleeping peacefully in their couches.

As soon, he finished making breakfast, his phone vibrates. After answering the call he sadly sighs & then rushes to take bath...

"I love you so much Krist, just be ready for a Roller Coaster rides for two days... Later I will give you the best valentine day sweetheart..."
Saying Singto left, after placing a kiss on his forehead...

────────────────

At 10.00 am

Krist, and all wake up one by one and find everyone, but Singto.
Krist wide smile turns into a frown as soon, he saw the note in Singto's pillow. But before Krist takes it Tay rush to there & starts reading the note. In which Krist rolls his eyes but none of them bothers.

*"Hey babe, Good Morning to you & our guests. But sorry, that I have to go for audio recording the director called me this morning & you know it will take all day... But I can suggest you that, you & guys must roam around the city with P'Jack. & I will make a dinner reservation for all of us... Lots of hugs to you, XOXO..."*

as soon Tay finished, Krist grumbles & gun went to him.

"It's ok P'krist... We all know it takes times. " Saying gun hug him & he too hug back but Krist was actually upset.

After that Off tried to cheer him up with the breakfast Singto especially he made for him...

"Ohhoo, I never know My son is this much romantic you son in law..."

"Hahaha, P'Sing will kill for saying this... " Gun laugh making all of them laughs a bit...

"By Ai'Krist, You never told us, how was your surprise that day..?? " New asks happily.

"Well, it was good... All the day he was like pulling his hairs out because each one of the person he mates that day gave him roses..." Krist laughs remembering that...

"Wow, so cool... " Tay smiles wide at New & then Krist.

"Ok, ok, no need to upset now, just let's do what he said... I am sure he will make up to you..." New smile and others nod...

Krist decided to follow Singto's instructions & later after the food they left with Jack.

They roam around the city all the famous studios. Shopping malls also buy things etc. They even watch a movie...  But his mood was not much ok... In the