ᴘʀᴏᴘᴏꜱᴇ ᴅᴀʏ (ᴠᴀʟᴇɴᴛɪɴᴇ ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ)

ᴘʀᴏᴘᴏꜱᴇ ᴅᴀʏ 

 (ᴠᴀʟᴇɴᴛɪɴᴇ ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ)

The next morning at 7.30 am.

Singto was awake, Actually, after falling in bed they had a wink of sleep like 3hours or so, after that he was wide awake like an owl, looking at his side.

There was a  white pale cute creature was sleeping deeply due to jet lag. Also his all day through surprise...

But now it's his time to surprise his love life... Yes, they are almost together almost 5years & as an official couple 4 years. He can proceed right...?? Yes, it was all-time in his mind but he drops it when he realized that He can't visit His Boyfriend this year valentine...

He had already made his all plans. After all, it's Propose day... And with God's grace, his love is with him...

The day he had requested his director for leave and also arrange a party from his side according to his plan...

As soon as his alarm hit he quickly put off. And walk to make breakfast for his love.

After making a beautiful English breakfast he slowly walks towards the bed.

"Babe... Sweetheart wakes up... it's already 8.. and we have to go for fun..." 

"Umm... No P'Sing I want to sleep some more.."  Krist turns and covers his face with Sing's pillow.

Sing chuckle and slightly push his hands inside his waist making him gasp in his sleep...

"Um... no P', kit wanna sleep.. Lemesleep..."

"Ok fine first have soon food then you can go back to sleep... Ok "

"No no, I will sleep...&  Only sleep because You were naughty last night..."  Krist was talking in his sleepy voice cutely...

"Aww, But hearing from you now, I think last night I heard someone was screaming for more & more.." Singto chuckle when Kirst turns and hit Singto lightly...

"Haha come I have you a special surprise Visits return gift...."  He pulls Krist and makes him sleep in his shoulder.

"Really what is it..?? " Krist asks happily...

This brings a smile in Sing's face.. he cups his face & kisses his forehead.

"I love you so much my babe Krist..."

"Um, I love you too..." He smiles wide...

"And now get ready & have breakfast... Today I have a day off & there is a party at night first I don't wanna go there but now you're here so I will take you to meet my costars..." Which krist nods happily...

(Ok Sing lied.. his party but he says it's someone else..)

They roam around the LA's streets... very nearby his studio...  Like for 2hours, then he takes Krist for lunch...

And then Sing took him to South Coast Plaza mall, there He had already made an appointment for Krist for spa, & sink care which, Krist was happy yet confirmed but says nothing...

Actually Singto wanna make him busy for at last 1 hour... So here he goes... And Singto can also buy his favorite gift for His Krist...  Then beautifully hide it inside his bag pack... Then they also buy a few couples T-shirts, hoodies, etc. Krist also shops for their families & friends...

After all of that, both happily went back to their apartment...

At night (by 8 pm)

They both finally made their entry at the party venue... But Krist was immediately in a fuel mood seeing a half-naked woman come & hug singto tightly...

"Bitch..." Krist murmurs.

"Hello, Jennifer... Meet my boyfriend Krist..." Singto introduces Krist, they shake their hands.

"Oh, finally I got to meet you, sweetheart... Sing he is just as beautiful as you always described... I am glad to meet you"  though at fist Krist makes a face seeing her after meeting with her they immediately clicked...

Later singto introduce all of them to Krist and they were so happy to see him, in fact, their director Offer them a film together which They say they will reply later...

After almost one hour Krist suddenly finds Singto was missing... He was so nervous he asks everyone he can find but no one says where is Singto...

Krist panic and about to leave when a spotlights stop him and all they crazy crowd was silent... Krist slowly turns towards the party side and finds Singto was standing a mere 6 feet distance from him.

"Ok So, Krist before you shoot me with your red puffy eyes... Let me do something for you... Just like you had done for yesterday...  (He takes a step)

As Far As I remember, We are together for almost 6 years... And now I can't afford to lose you or let you stay as my boyfriend anymore... I want a change...
(He takes a step & Krist was nervous)

I think I should just follow the romantic ritual ... (Two-step together)

Then Singto bend in his one knee and hold a ring
"Will you Marry me Mr. Krist Perawat? "

Krist was gasping in shock

Krist was gasping in shock... He was looking at Singto with a black expression...

Then suddenly he heard...

"Oh come on, you stupid child he is on his knees for 30 sec already..." Krist looks up with another surprise hearing the Voice which was never meant to be at this night actually...

"Mae... Por... Uncle..." He speaks in shock seeing the giant screen that was hanging from the ceiling...

"Oh come on P'krist/ come on KIT say yes  yes say yes yes..." He heard & saw his all Friends

"Krist... My leg is hurting you know.." Singto chuckles seeing a shock, Krist...

"Say yes...." Everyone starts cheering Krist...

Finally, Krist looks down and nods at Singto...
"Yes... Yes... I will Singto Prachaya..." 

Then Singto put a finger in his finger and all claps & hoods in happiness...

Krist pulls Singto up & hugs him like a baby koala making each & Everyone laugh at him. Singto also hugs him tight...

Later the celebrate their happiness, with their new friends & enjoy almost half of the night... And the smile never left their faces, for that day...

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

So, how's this chapter....??? Let me know... Your thoughts...

ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ɪɴꜰᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ & ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴꜱ ʜᴇʟᴘ: ɢᴏᴏɢʟᴇ ᴜɴᴄʟᴇ

lots of love

ivy