ᴛᴇᴅᴅʏ ᴅᴀʏ (ᴠᴀʟᴇɴᴛɪɴᴇ ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ)

Next-Day Afternoon

After a passionate long night, both Singto & Krist was too tired to wake up in morning... But now the clock is hitting 01.00 pm. also Singto is fine enough to move. So, he wakes up and slowly walks towards the washroom, after some time he came out fresh & fine. Then he brings a Wet towel and a bucket of warm water.

After that, he started wiping Krist softly making him relaxed in his sleep more.

But Singto was so much upset to see his last night sins were printed overall Krist's body & he still varied much in pain even with the single touch oh the towel...

"I am sorry babe... " Singto apologize to the sleeping Krist sadly fail to notice a slight smile appear on Krist's face. And eyes slightly open looking at his P'...

"You don't have to be sorry Singto, I am all good & happy it's just a bit sore..." Krist almost murmurs.

"Oh, I am sorry did I wake you up..? " Singto was panicking. He was about to rush out of the bed when Krist holds his hand.

"Pee, you don't wake me up. It's just I was awake the moment you left the bed but too tired to move. " Krist says while snuggling towards Singto's lap & putting his head on his lap Krist sleep there properly looking up at Singto.

"I am sorry babe... I told you already that, I was at my limit last night, but you are only one..." Singto starts caressing Krist's hairs softly...

"And I already told you & also telling you now... I am all good & happy so just shut your mouth & sit with me... And also order food I am hungry" Krist pout & singto smile at him nodding his head.

"Fine... Then, today you are not going to take a single step by yourself..." Krist nods happily smiling wide at Sing.

After ordering the food, Singto carries Krist to the washroom and make him sit in the counter. Later, He went to ready the bathtub with warm water & then he slowly steadily put Krist in the tub, which Krist Frist hiss in pain, but after some time he moans in relaxation...

"You stay here I am coming by 10 minutes... Ok love..?? " Singto ask While kissing Krist's forehead.

"Umm.." Krist, answer just without even looking at Sing. But Singto didn't mind because he now Krist was too happy to talk.

After 20 minutes Singto comes back & finds Krist was still in dazed happily laying there playing with water. Then he takes the shampoo his hand & starts applying it on Krist's hairs, which Krist giggles.

After finishing his shampoo, he soaps his body then after finishing his bath he gently takes Krist in his arms and then wipes his body then put his clothes.

After that, he again Carries Krist in his arms and then puts him on the bed to cover him with a duvet.

"Wow... I am feeling like a Baby..." Krist giggles & lovingly looks at Singto.

"Yes, you are my baby... Now it's time for a happy Teddy day." Saying Singto give him a cute cap with a teddy face. & Also 2 teddies that had initial of S & K.

"Wow... Thank you, " Krist starts playing with his caps and Singto was feeding him.  After that, he takes pictures of his cute  Krist.

"Ok, now you take rest... I am going out for groceries I will cool for us, tonight..."  Saying Singto put medicine in Krist's mouth & also feed him water.