ᴄʜᴏᴄᴏʟᴀᴛᴇ ᴅᴀʏ (ᴠᴀʟᴇɴᴛɪɴᴇ ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ)

Chocolate day

After having blast night, They come back to their apartment after 3 am in the morning...
In the afternoon when Krist wakes-up he was having a bright smile plastered on his face... Remembering the last night proposing thing make him surprise at first, then His P, didn't only propose him that too Infront of their families & friends.. also when they were at some other country without giving damn about what people will think about him or it may pull him down in his career... That's what makes Krist fell for his P'Sing more............

Then he looks aside and there was a note & a rose placed.

He smiles then, opens the note.

"Hey, love good morning. Happy Chocolate Day, no diet for Us at last today, Today is my last scene to shoot so I maybe couldn't company you for lunch, but I bet to have us a beautiful dinner & maybe a chocolatey........"

Krist blush and put back the note back to his place.

Then he slowly walks up towards the washroom, then he takes his bath after that he had baths later he takes his breakfast that Singto had prepared for him heartily...

After having breakfast he talks to his family & his friends, who congratulate him teas him, most probably making his shy

But as soon, the clock hit 12.30 he slowly starts preparing for his surprise for his special chocolatey gift for his P'Sing... He also orders so many Thai dishes for him, then he gets dressed properly & then calls Singto's new manger.

After planning everything he leaves the apartment smiling wide, at him.

Onset

Singto was happy that there was only a small scene of His girlfriend leaving him upset and alone...

After that they are done for the film shooting, rest for graphics & animation will do... But it's nothing to do with him... He was really excited and also doing his best.

"Ok CUT...." The director shouts making Singto frown slightly.

"We will continue after the lunch break.." he says and went to his tent.

Singto was now like a big baby of 3, who didn't get his favorite candy. Suckling and slowly he walks to his Van...

But as soon, he enters a strong delicious smell hit his nose & his eyes find a plate full of Yummy Strawberry Chocolate Cupcakes and he can bet his life that, it's made by Krist himself.

"Wow, What a gift..." Singto murmurs when he saw Krist was still busy preparing the lunch table the was a slight chocolate layer over his forehead & cheeks like he assent mindedly tubes his chocolatey hands over there. He smiles.

When Krist realize Singto's presence he turns smiling wide at him,

"Welcome..."

"Ahaa so, What are going to eat today...?? You know I was hoping for some chocolatey actions... " Singto hug Krist from the back, which Krist giggle...