ᴘʀᴏᴍɪꜱᴇ ᴅᴀʏ (ᴠᴀʟᴇɴᴛɪɴᴇ ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ)

A promise is the most important & difficult thing in a relationship... (That's what I believe) because if you promise something to your partner, that means you are giving her/him some kind of Hope & you should always keep the promise...

Ok enough... I will keep my mouth shut now... Let's starts the story...

ᴘʀᴏᴍɪꜱᴇ ᴅᴀʏ
(ᴠᴀʟᴇɴᴛɪɴᴇ ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ)

Krist & Singto was sleeping peacefully in the morning when the doorbell rings. Continually making both of the awake & angry at the person...

"I swear, I will kill that..." Singto says annoyed.

"Yeah me too... Wait I am opening the door..." Krist walks towards the door. & Open.

As soon, the door was open Krist was surprised to see their close friends.

"You all...?? " Krist ask while making a face.

"Don't tell me We interrupted in something..." Here goes their friends & the stupid friendship.

"No, but yes.. because we were sleeping peacefully & we can awake with one bell, so you guys don't need to ring the bell this much..." Krist says annoyed then he welcomes them all inside the apartment...

"Wow..." Gun jump seeing all the cute teddies and run towards them making Off & Others chuckle...

"Where is Singto..? " Off ask.

"Um.." kit turns to find him but hearing the shower he points them.

"We were calling you from yesterday, is it because you were in plane..? "

"Yes, my dear friend" Tay replies.

Soon, Singto comes out & walks towards them & wai them...

"Welcome idiots..."

"It's ok & Not to THANK YOU you moron.."
Singto glare at them.

"Who was ringing the bell-like an idiot..? "

Which their friends make face.

"Wow, what a pleasant welcome..." Off teas.

"Yeah & here we thought they would be happy seeing us..." Tay makes a face.

"Really... Now playing dirty...." Singto rolls his eyes at them.

"Haha, who else... Maybe it's your best friend AIM & his brother Gun's doing..." Krist smiles wide seeing he guess right...

"Oh no, babe, sometimes it's always not true, what's it looks..." Sing glare at Off & Tay...

Off suddenly burst out in laughter. Following the others.

Krist shakes his head in disbelief at them and Singto chuckle. Then both of them to laugh...

Their morning filled with joy & laughter...

After breakfast, Friends tell them how they were missing them & also make the plan to surprise them.

"Thank you so much for loving us this much... & I miss you all"

"Oh son, I miss you too..." Off teas.

"Ok ok, no emotional talks FiL. And no tears please.." Krist makes others laugh.

"Haha, I am glad even after your stupidity, he is here with you son." Off continue his teas, and Singto nods.

"I know paa, thank you kit.," he says thanks to Krist so softly making others looks at them in awe...