✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

~Roses pov~

Thursday, 7:00AM

I throw on a lavender skirt and a flowery cardigan, sweater, fleece tights and boots it's cold outside but I still wanna dress nice I throw on a thick padded jacket and head downstairs I almost make it out the door until I hear my dad call my name "ROSE!!" I turn around "WHAT?!" I heard him get up and come towards me "don't forget your breakfast come eat with me"

I hide my disappointment and walk to the breakfast bar "you can have.. oatmeal, cereal, bagels, toast, yogurt or fruit.. your mom said if you pick the fruit you have to pick something else" I sigh "okay I'll have fruit and yogurt" +120cal when my dad turns to get my breakfast I roll my eyes and start logging my calories in my phone

I finish breakfast and head to school me and violet meet at the coffee shop and grab a coffee and walk to school, "I can't believe they're making us eat breakfast.." violet sighs "yeah it sucks but I have an idea what if we 'eat' breakfast at the coffee shop and promise to take pictures of our food to send to our parents but it's really just other people's food?" I start smiling "that sounds good I hope they go for it but what if they start wanting pics of all of our meals including lunch" violet sighs "didn't think of that we can talk about it more after class okay?" I nod and we part ways.

Me and Violet are walking to the gym "do your parents make your dinner or do you" violet said in a monotone voice "I make my own.. have you been feeling extra tired lately?" I nod "I'm so tired I rely on coffee and energy drinks, I also get really shaky and feel like I'm gonna faint" violet sighs "me too"

We get done at the gym and I walk home with violet because I'm going to stay the night "I'm happy we got canceled for tomorrow!" Violet says happily "ooh that means we can sleep in!" Me and violet rush to her bedroom and take a small nap.. why does my heart seem so slow?? I feel like I'm gonna faint laying down I scratch my head and just cover up some more and doze off.