✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Friday, 6:15AM

Today i had plans with Rose, we wanted to spend the day together and get to know eachother, we've been talking with eachother all day at school throughout the week and wanted to spend sometime together on the weekend!

My mom had to work today so I had to wake myself up today, I went to the bathroom and saw a scale I decided to weigh myself since it's been ages & I haven't ate yet,, wow it hit me how much I weight I stepped off and looked in the mirror,, "how did this happen?" I mumbled before walking to my bedroom.

I was looking on my phone for diets and I clicked on a link,, it seemed so crazy but all these girls said it worked and I wanted to try it 'ABC' it said,, I decided to start it today.

I decided to walk to school today and I met up with rose at the coffee shop, she ordered a americano so I did the same, I told her about the new diet I wanted to try and she said she'd try it with me,, I was happy I needed some support on this and we can support eachother.

"Are you sure though? It sounds crazy.."
Rose nodded and sipped her coffee "yes, I've gained so much weight since oct. I've been needing to shed some weight!" I smiled "I'll send you the plan later!" She nodded and we continued our walk to school.

I wasn't really paying attention in class today I was soo hungry all I could feel is my stomach growl, but I sorta liked that me and Rose decided we're going to eat breakfast & lunch together and we'll plan the same dinners so our calories will be the same, we're also going to go on jog's on the weekend together.

"I'll pack us breakfast if you will pack us lunch.." rose said while we lay in the grass looking at the sky ".. okay I'll make the lunches,, so have you seen those sites?"
"What sites?" Rose asked "mm like ones where they post skinny girls and that's what your goal is so people bond over it, I stumbled across it when I was looking for our diets!" Rose sat up and looked at me "can you show me?" I grabbed my phone and showed her a tumblr page,, she sighed in awe "wow I'm going to make a account just for this! It's amazing!" I nodded in agreement "yeah one day we'll look like that!".

Me and rose said we'll follow eachother on our new accounts,, maybe this diet will help us or maybe it won't either way we'll lose weight and that's all that matters right?