✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Wednesday, 9:09AM

I woke up to my mom tapping my shoulder to wake me up "hey hun, I just made breakfast get dressed and come eat" I nodded and rubbed my eyes and got up and dressed, I felt fat in everything I tried on so I ended up wearing a big sweater dress with leggings.

I went to the kitchen and saw pancakes, waffles, bacon, eggs and orange juice,, I decided to only eat the eggs "umm mom, I've been on this new diet and maybe I can start making my own breakfast now,, you know to suit the diet" my mom nodded "yeah that's fine sweetie just make sure you're eating breakfast okay? How's the diet going?" I told her about what I ate (of course I added more to not worry her) and I told her about how much I've lost,,
"Thats great hun, just make sure you're doing it healthily" I nodded, we talked more about school and her work until I finished eating. {91cal}

"I have to burn this.." I decided to jog to the cafe instead of walk,, I grabbed my backpack and made my way to meet Rose.
By the time I reached the cafe I was exhausted but I was happy I burned most of what I ate, I waited until I saw rose
"Hey you got here early today,," I smiled
"Oh yeah I decided to jog instead of walk" she nodded "big breakfast?" I nodded back "me too that's why I'm early too I also jogged here.." I started laughing "great minds think alike I guess" Rose started laughing too "want to jog to school?" Rose nodded.

At lunch me and rose ate fruit & yogurt
{258cal} "so what are you having for dinner?" I looked at Rose "depends really I wanted a veggie burger (100cal) and some broccoli (95cal) maybe I should have enough calories left in my budget to have desert,, mainly just yogurt" she nodded "I'll have the same, maybe not the yogurt though I'll probably be full" I nodded "am I fat for wanting the yogurt?" I thought to myself.

Me and rose walked back to the cafe and bid our goodbyes, I went home and changed into my PJs and finished my homework and started watching TV until my mom got home (usually around 9PM)
I went into the kitchen to make my dinner,, instead of cooking the burger on the stove in cooking it in the microwave (to save calories from the oil) I started chopping my broccoli and put it into my steamer and went back to the couch and waited until my food started to beep.

I finished my food and washed the dishes I dirtied,, I felt so fat after eating that I'm totally not going to have the yogurt,, I went upstairs and laid down in bed, and grabbed my journal "today 545cal net: 329cal" I decided I'd start keeping track of my calories in this journal, I tucked the journal under my pillow and started to fall asleep.