✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Sunday, 9:04AM

The sun sone right into my eyes I roll over and cover my face, "I need new curtains" I got up grumpily and went to the bathroom to weigh myself "I lost 2lbs wow" I smiled and stepped off "probably water weight though" I walked to my bedroom to get dressed I threw on a skirt and long sweater w/ long socks,, i was going to hang out with rose today at the mall.

I walked to the cafe and waited for Rose, I saw her face light up when she saw me and she waved, I waved back and ran to her "lets go, oh also I lost two pounds isn't that crazy?" She told me tons of things on the walk to the mall, I just noticed is she thinner than me? no,, I shouldn't think like this she's my friend I shouldn't compare us- "hey violet?" Rose said waving her hand in front of my face "oh what were you saying? Sorry I spaced out" she smiled and repeated what she said "mainly what I wanted to do today was find some new clothes to keep me motivated to lose weight like clothes that I know that are too small so that when I lose weight I get a whole new wardrobe" I smiled "wow that sounds cool,, I might buy a couple really cute things then, to make me motivated!" we both smiled and walked into our favorite store.

Rose bought tons of clothes but I only bought 4 new tops & 6 new bottoms and of course a couple cardigans,, it's still cold outside & even inside I can't win really.

i sat in my bed and me and rose talked about random things and our goals
"I want to be one-hundred pounds by next month" Rose started thinking "I'd want to be underweight, I know it sounds weird but I think I'd look better that way" I nodded "just a tad underweight right?" She nodded "just a tad".