✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Tuesday, 3:00pm {three months later}

Today's classes seemed shorter than usual or maybe that was from me zoning out most of class, anyways I went to meetup with Rose we plan on getting a gym membership after school, which seems good because I could lose a few more pounds.

I walk and stand outside of Roses class and wait for her. I pace around because I need to burn some calories before me and rose eat with out families tonight. oh yeah me and rose are having a family dinner together tonight I just know my parents will make me eat a ton gross- "hey violet!"
I look up and saw rose waving her hand in front of my face & I snap out of it.
"Hey rose,, do you know where we are eating tonight" rose shrugs her shoulders "I think at my house? I don't know but I think our parents will get along well don't you?" I smile and nod "yeah I think they will but can you tell your mom to make veggies?" Rose nods "I already did! Let's go to the gym did you bring a change of clothes?" I nod and we walk until we find the gym.

I feel so sweaty I did burn 325cal though that's good before I eat dinner tonight, me and rose jog to the coffee shop I Order and black coffee and rose orders an americano we walk back to roses place and just talk.

"How much weight have you lost?" Rose asks me while we were chatting on her bed drinking coffee "i don't know I think 30lbs?" She smiles "that's good! I'm proud of you" I smile back "how much did you lose?" Rose sips her coffee "uh,, like 43lbs, but that's because I only eat one meal a day and fast for the rest of the day!" I nod "that's good though that you lost so much" we chat some more until our parents call us down for dinner.

At the dinner table I noticed Rose didn't even eat anything but broccoli and the rest she just poked around with her fork while she was talking like she ate but.. she didn't wow that makes me feel so fat ew but I didn't eat that much either I just had a few more calories than her.. I need to relax.

My parents drove me home and I just listened to some music and scrolled through some skinny girls on ig wanting that.. once we got into the house I heard my parents mumbling behind me. "What?" They tell me to sit down and we're going to have a talk "about what??" My mom sits beside me "violet, are you eating enough?" I laugh "yeah I do why are you worried?" She sighs and let's my dad finish "honey you've lost a lot of weight,, are you okay?" I stare back at them "is that why you and roses parents wanted to have dinner?? To talk about that stuff we eat enough we're healthier than before I promise" my mom nods "okay honey but before you leave for school in the mornings you have to eat breakfast so I know you're eating" I nod "I'm exhausted goodnight love you" I walk up to my room and message rose:
Me: 'did they try and have a talk with you too?'
Rose: 'yeah are they crazy?! we're healthy now my mom wants me to eat breakfast'
Me: 'me too, I'll find a way to change that for us okay?'
Rose: 'okay! Goodnight talk to you in the morning'
Me: 'goodnight'