Chapter Twenty-Five: Normal Day

Jennie's POV

I'm done preparing our breakfast when I heard giggles.

"Good morning unnie." Ella happily said.

"Morning baby. How was your sleep?" I ask and kissed her cheeks.

"It was good unnie." She said and run toward the living room.

"Morning Nini." Lisa greeted wearing her working clothes.

"Morning. Could you please help me with setting the table?" I greeted back.

"Of course Nini."

Lisa started to put some plates at the table and I also put our breakfast.

"Do you have a lot of works to do today?" I ask.

"Nope. Just two meetings and most are reading some proposals and signing."

"Okay, don't tire yourself, and don't skip your lunch." I reminded her.

"Yes mom." Lisa playfully said.

"Yah! Stop! I'm not your mom! I'm your wife you Monkey! Call Ella now, pali!" I said.

I laugh as her eyes widen and run to the living room to call Ella. Lisa came back carrying a laughing Ella. She put Ella down the chair and breathing fast.

I got a glass of water and gave it to her. She drank it and give me back the glass.

"Thanks Nini." She said and kiss me on my cheeks.

I turn around to Ella so she wouldn't see me blushing.
We started to eat our breakfast and Lisa doesn't mind the time. She's enjoying talking to Ella.

"Lili, you already need to leave, you have a work remember." I said.

"Oh gosh! I'll go now." She said and stands up.

We walk her to the door and she kissed Ella and mine's cheeks.

"Love you both. Take care, see you later." She said and left.

I closed the door and I heard Ella sigh.

"Wae?" I ask.

"Lisa unnie is gone for work. I don't have a playmate."

"You have me." I said and she smiled.

"Do you want to watch some movies?"I ask.

She nodded as an agreement. I put her down the couch and let her pick of what movie she wanted to watch. I go to the kitchen to get some popcorn and juice. Going back to the living room, Ella already picked a movie.

"Aladin." I said.

I played the movie and we sat comfortably on the couch. Ella's head is on my lap and she is lying down. I felt my phone vibrate and it was Lisa's message.

From: Lili
Hey Nini! Just reach the office and our meeting got canceled. How are you both?

To: Lili
Does your meeting got canceled because of your tardiness? We're okay, we are watching a movie.

I put my phone down and focus on the movie when it vibrates again.

From: Lili
I was not late Nini. Can I just go home and watch some movies with the both of you?

To: Lili
Nope, you can't, just do your work already, finish early and go home.

From: Lili
Okay Nini, have a good time! Love you always

I smile at what she text me.

"Hey unnie, why are you smiling? The movie is in a sad scene." Ella said.

"Ah, nothing Ella, I just remembered something. Just focus on the movie."

She nodded and engrossed herself at the television.

Hours had passed and we already watch Cinderella and Snow White. Ella is now playing with her new toys and I decided to clean the house.

I started cleaning the living room, next was the kitchen. I stop cleaning and cook our lunch. After eating,  Ella goes back to the living room to continue her playing and I go upstairs to clean our messy room.

I played some music as I clean. I put away Lisa and Ella's dirty clothes and I change the bedsheets and pillowcase.

I am now going to clean the guest room that me and Ella slept when I avoided Lisa. I was shocked when I opened the door.

The old guest room was now a princess room

The old guest room was now a princess room. Gosh! When were these all change?!
This room is really pretty, if Ella saw these she would like it.

I close the door behind me and I walk thru the bathroom. Even the bathroom is renovated! The Walk-in closet is what you can see when you open the bathroom door and there is another door for the bathroom.

I walk out of the room and check on Ella. She's still playing. I got my phone and texted Lisa.

To: Lisa
Hey Lili, when was the guest room renovated?

After sending the message, I lie down at the couch and close my eyes.
-
I just woke up when I felt someone caressing my cheeks. I opened my eyes and saw Lisa.

"Hi, sorry I woke you up." She said.

"Aniyo, it's okay, what time is it?" I ask.

"7:30 in the evening."

"I need to cook dinner." I said and stands up.

"You don't need too, I bought food. I called a while ago and Ella answered. She told me you cleaned the entire house." She said.

"Yes I did. I was bored so I decided to clean the house." I said.

"That means you already saw Ella's room?"

"Yes I did and why didn't you told me about that?"

"Sorry Nini, I just did my promise to my princess. I don't want to see her upset." I smiled at what she said.

"I know Lili. Thank you for that." I said.

She smiled and kissed my forehead.

"Let's go, Ella is already eating." Lisa said.

We walk towards the dining and Ella is near to finish her food. Wow! This kid is really hungry.

Me and Lisa started to eat and after eating, Lisa insisted to wash the plates for me.

I let her and me and Ella waits for her in the living area. We watch a movie until Ella fell asleep.

Lili carried my sister towards her new room and put her there. Ella will be shocked when she will see her room. Me and Lisa go to our room and sleep too.

Well, I think this is a normal day for us. Good night.

-

Edited.