Chapter Forty-Two: Willing

Lisa's POV

Its been three days, three f*ck*ng days, and I still don't know where they are.

Jennie has been quiet in these three days, she will only talk if we will ask her something and she's always at our room, locking herself. I tried everything to cheer her up but maybe I still failed.

Rosie, she's been down, like Jennie, she won't come out of her room, she's always crying, still blaming herself that she should not leave that day.

The two of them are the one got really affected, well, me too, but I need to be strong and brave, I need to do everything just to find them.

I'm here at appa's office and we are talking about how we can find Ella, Jichu, and Irene unnie. Appa has been frustrated at everything.

Bae killed our men that were sent by my Appa and now we can't contact Miss Dara. She was our only hope but then we can't reach her.

"What should we do now Appa? We did everything already and we can't still find them. Even a single clue, we don't have any." I said.

"I know Lisayah, but we shouldn't lose hope. I know we can find them." Appa said.

A minute later, Bambam walks into the office.

"Appa, I already talk to the head of the FBI agent." He said.

"What can they can helo Bam? They can't find them, even we can't." I said.

"Unnie, are you losing hope already?" He asks that caught me off guard.

"Of course I'm not losing hope." I said.

"Are you sure? The way you talk seems that you are losing hope in finding them."

I deeply breathe before answering.

"I'm really not losing hope, I'm just, I don't really know Bam." I honestly answered.

"We can do these Unnie." He said and give me a smile.

I return the smile and someone knocks on the door.

"Lunch is ready." Umma said.

Umma started to cook when Mama Yoli was killed, I'm really angry when I saw my Mama Yoli lying down helplessly on the floor. I hope we can turn back time.

We all headed out and before I can step on the stairs, Umma talked.

"Encourage Jennie to go out and eat. She didn't eat breakfast." Umma said.

"She did not?"

Umma shook and walk down the stairs. I headed to our room and saw my Nini looking out the window while it rains and her tears fall down her face.

She's crying again.

I walk towards her and touch her shoulder, she flinched. The Jennie that I first met is returning, I don't want that.

"Nini, you're crying again." I said.

"I-I'm sorry. I just miss them, I hope they are all fine." She said and continue to cry.

I look at her with sad eyes. I don't wanna see my Nini like this again.

"I know, I miss them too Nini, but please stop crying and take care of yourself. Umma said you didn't eat your breakfast."

"Sorry, I just don't have any appetite. " She said.

"But you still need to eat or you might get sick, I don't want you to get sick. I'm concerned about you Jennie."

She looks down and didn't answer. I hug her tight.

"I know you're scared but you need to be strong. We can do these."

I told her that lunch is ready and we need to eat. She agreed and we headed out of the room. Everyone is already at the dining area eating. Even Chaeng is here.

I help Jennie and put some food on her plate. We all eat silently and no one dared to talk.

Chaeng was the first one to finish her food.

"Excuse me, I'll go back to my room now." She said.

She was about to stand up when we heard shooting from the outside.

Sh*t

One of our men go in and telling us that Bae's men are attacking. All of us were alarmed by what he said.

"Tell all of the guards to get ready. NOW!" Appa said.

I hold Jennie's hand.

"We all need to go to th-." IU unnie was cut off.

The sound of the shooting is getting louder and louder.

"Sir! There are a lot of men outside! They are killing our guards! You need to go now!" Appa's trusted men said.

"Move now, move!" Appa said.

I pulled Jennie and we all run towards the backyard. But it was a wrong move. Bae's men are around the backyard holding guns.

"Well, well, what a good kind of reunion we have here." Someone talked.

F*ck*ng old Bae!

"What do you want Bae?" Appa asks fuming with anger.

"I just want my niece back Manoban." He calmly said.

"No! I won't give Jennie back." I said.

I hid Jennie behind my back.

"And why is that Lisa? Why did you even fall for a trash li-."

"DON'T EVER CALL HER THAT!"

"Leave us alone you ugly man." IU unnie said.

"Ow, you're also here Ms. Shin Dong-Won or should I say, Ms. IU Lee." Bae said.

"F*uck off!" Unnie shouted.

"You won't really give Jennie huh? Okay then." He said.

He walks towards Chaeng. No! I was about to get Chaeng but he points his gun towards us. He back up a little and pointed his gun to Chaeng.

"Give me Jennie or I'll kill her."

"No and no." Appa sternly said.

Bae was about to move but Jennie shouted.

"Uncle no! Stop! I'm willing to go with you. In one condition."

"Jennie no." I said.

She just looks at me.

"What is it then Jennie?" His uncle said.

"Just promise that you won't bother them." Jennie said.

"Jennie, no, don't do these." I said.

"I'm sorry, but I need too."

"Well, okay." Her uncle smiled.

I clench my fist as Jennie moves. I didn't let go of her hands.

"Lisa please, let go." She said.

"No! I won't let you go."

"Please Lisa. For your safety, for everyone's safety." She said.

She's pulling her hand and I tried not let it go. But I'm getting weak. No!

"NO! JENNIE NO!"

"I'm sorry Lili, always remember that I love you."

-

Edited.