Chapter One: The Wedding

Jennie's POV

Every girls dream is to be married to the person they love. Walking down the isles with her parents beside her and her man waiting near the altar. Saying their vows in front of the altar, showing how much they love and deserve each other in front of God. Families greet and congratulate the newly wedded couple. Love ones giving lovely speech and gratitude for the couple. Dancing with her father and dancing with the man she loves.

They said this will always be a happy ending. But mine is the opposite, these is where my nightmare begins.

Today is the wedding. I'll now be Mrs. Manoban. Lalisa Manoban the new CEO of YG company. They said she's a cold-hearted woman with a serious or blank face. They feared her when it comes to business.

It's just a simple wedding with Lisa's parents and my Uncle with his daughter Irene Unnie, and don't forget his precious bodyguards. My uncle became the CEO of Kim company when my parents died along with my Unnie and my uncle's wife. They said they died because the car they're riding was hit by a truck.

"Jennie, remember, don't do anything stupid. One wrong move your little sister will die." My uncle threatened me.

Being scared of what will happen to my sister, I just nod and look down.

We're now standing in front of the closed door of the Church waiting for it to be open.

My uncle will walk me down the isles, showing his 'fake' support or love for his niece.

The big door opens signaling us that it's time to walk inside. Walking inside I saw a lot of bodyguards around, Irene Unnie who's looking at me with sad eyes, an old man and woman that must be Lisa's parents, a girl beside her parents with pink hair, and of course Lisa whose waiting at the side.

Reaching her, my uncle told a lie to her.

"I know this is only a fix marriage but please take care of my niece, she's the only one left by my sister." He said that makes me roll my eyes.

Lisa nod and gets my hand. She guides towards the altar and the ceremony begins.

Telling the fake vows that were given to me last night, makes me realize that I can't always be free in doing what I want. Making me feel that I don't deserve anything.

Of course in every wedding, it will end with the newly wedded couple to kiss. She got near me and kiss me at the side of my lips.

After the ceremony, all of us take a photo. We go back to the hotel room. Irene unnie and I go to our hotel room and she let me change into a white dress. Looking at her, she still had the sadness in her eyes.

We go down to the dining area and I need to sit beside Lisa

We go down to the dining area and I need to sit beside Lisa. On my right side was my uncle and beside him is Irene unnie. Beside Lisa was the pink-haired girl and beside her was Lisa's parents.

My uncle told me that Lisa's mom doesn't know that we are forced to marry each other.

"By the way Jennie these is Lisa's mom and she's Lisa's cousin Rosé." Uncle said.

"Hi dear, you're really pretty." She said and smiled at me.

I just smiled and say thank you.

We just talk and talk and talk. Rosè asked how did me and Lisa met. Of course, we plan what we'll be going to say.

After we eat, we go back to our rooms and because we're now married I need to sleep in Lisa's room.

Going to her room, I'm really nervous. Thinking of what will happen to me the next day. Thinking if I need to pretend I'm ok with it.

I'm now in Lisa's hotel room and she's busy doing some work on her laptop and I'm standing at the balcony thinking if my little sister is okay.

Lisa's POV

I'm polishing my presentation that is needed to be presented to some clients tomorrow when someone knocks on the door.

I was about to stand up to open it but I saw Jennie open the door. When did she even get here?

Why does she love wearing black clothes? When I first saw her she was wearing black, earlier when they arrived at the hotel she's wearing black and now still wearing black.

Jennie doesn't talk that much, she doesn't even protest or complain about marrying me. She's scared, I can see it in her eyes. I need to marry her for her uncle's company that is already failing in the business world. My dad suggests for it, he suggests marrying Jennie or Irene unnie.

People call me a cold-hearted woman  which is not true, I don't even know why people are calling me that. I am serious when it comes to business, I want to focus every time work, I don't want any distractions when I work.

"Yahh! Monkey, you're still working?!" Aishh this Chipmunk is so annoying.

"Why are you here?" I asked closing my laptop.

"Just giving your plane ticket for tomorrow." Chaeng said giving the tickets to me.

We're going back to Seoul tomorrow while my cousin and my parents and going back tonight, which I got annoyed when we can just go all together.

"Okay, thanks. Now leave." I told her.

"Yahh, you're rude! Jennie, why did you even marry these Monkey?" She's really annoying.

Jennie just smile and stayed silent.

"Oh, by the way, your uncle told me to give you your phone, you left it in your car earlier." Rosé said and gave Jennie her phone.

"Thanks." Jennie said.

Does she even talk more than 3 words?

"Chipmunk, bring my laptop back to Seoul and put it in my office. Tell Seulgi that the presentation is ready. And tell your girlfriend that she'll take charge in the office tomorrow." I said.

"Yah! She's not my girlfriend." She angrily said.

"If you say so. Now leave, we'll sleep." I told her and open the door for her.

"Good night Jennie. Good night ugly Monkey." She said and go out of the room.

I close the door and nothing happens, silence.

I look at her and she's busy reading something on her phone.

"Ahm, I'll just sleep at the couch, you sleep on the bed." I told her.

"Huh? I'll sleep on the couch." She said.

"No, the couch is not comfo-." She cut me off.

"It's okay, I'm used to sleeping on the couch." She said and smiled at me.

She gets a pillow from the bed and puts it on the couch.

I woke up in the middle of the night and I saw Jennie lying on the couch who doesn't look comfortable.

I get up from the bed and I walk towards her. I pick her up and put her on the bed, cover her body with the blanket. I get the pillow on the couch and lie down next to my wife.

-

Edited.