Chapter Three: Lisa's Friends

Lisa's POV

Jennie woke me up saying that I only have an hour to prepare for work. I immediately got inside the bathroom to freshen up. If Jennie didn't wake me up I'll come to my office in the afternoon again.

Going out of the bathroom I saw my working clothes she prepared. What a wife material.

I change into my working clothes and go out of our room

I change into my working clothes and go out of our room. Going down the stairs I can smell foods. I really love the pasta Jennie made. Reaching the kitchen I saw Jennie setting the table.

"Hey, thank you for waking me up and preparing my clothes." I said.

"Welcome. Come on let's eat." She said.

Sitting down the chair and I started to eat. As always we eat in silence.

"I'm Jennie Ruby Jane Kim." Jennie suddenly said.

I look at her with confusion.

"You said, you want both of us to be friends, right? So I thought we can be friends by starting again, knowing names and everything." Her words made me smile.

"Well, nice to meet you Jennie, my name is Lalisa Pranpirya Manoban, you can call me Lisa." I said and offer a handshake and she gladly accepts it.

Last night when I told her about what I said, she said nothing and just finish her food and leaving me at the kitchen with her yummy pasta. I thought she never wanted us to be friends, I was embarrassed about what I did last night. That was the first that someone walked out on me besides my parents!

After a little chit chat, I need to leave for work.

"Oh, before I forgot, Rosé is going here later, she wanted to bond with if that's okay." I told while we're walking to the door.

"That would be nice." She said.

"Ok, I'll tell her. I'll be going now."

"Bye, take care Lisa."

We bid our goodbye and I got out of my-our penthouse. Going to the elevator I called my best friend Jisoo.

J: Nyeong An Monkey.
L: Yow! Where are you Jichu Unnie?
J: I'm now going to the airport.
L: Wae?
J: Yahh! You stupid monkey! Why do you always forget things? I will kill you if you really forgot your wife.
L: Yah Unnie! I will not forget my wife you chickin! Now tell me why are you going to the airport.
J: Well you just told me last week that I'll be attending the charity gala in New York.
L: Oww that one, okay.
J: When I come back I want to meet your wife.
L: Ne, take care Unnie.
J: You too Monkey. Bye

Jisoo Unnie is the vice president of YG company which she really deserves. Back then, she was my dad's secretary until she became the head of different departments, have part-time jobs and now she's the vice president of our company. She did it to save money and find her sisters, I told her that I can just lend her money but she didn't want to. Dad got her as his secretary coz he overheard us talking about her sisters.

Going to my office everyone stared at me. Maybe because I'm early.

"Gosh! Monkey! You're early! Wahh! I'm so proud of you." My dear secretary said when I entered.

"Yah! Don't shout you ugly Seulgi bear." I told her.

Well, Seulgi is my best friend since childhood til now which I'm proud of, Ehe! She knows everything about me and I know everything about her. When she needed me I'm with her and vice versa. People say bad things about her, telling she's poor or saying she's being my friend because I'm rich and she wants money which is not true. She do everything to help her parents and herself. She really works hard. When I became the CEO I told her to be my secretary but she doesn't want it coz she knows that I will not let do anything. But then I convinced her with my charms HAHAH.

"So, what sched do I have for today?" I ask and sit in my chair.

"Well you have a meeting in an hour with head departments, another meeting at 12nn with Mr. Yang, 3pm with Mr. Lim and you have a lot of paper works to do and signing to do." She said that makes me groan.

"Aish! I was just away for one day and I have a lot of things to do."

"You should be used to it you Monkey. You are the CEO, remember?" She taese and I glared at her.

It's already 5pm and my last meeting just finish. Me and Seulgi just reach the restaurant to eat our lunch. Yup, you read it right. Were just having our lunch because of my tough sched.

We're eating when Rosé called.

L: Ne?
R: I just drop off your wife
L: Ow ok, how was your bonding?
R: It was fun, really really fun. Jennie laugh
L: Yah! Don't steal my wifey you Chipmunk!
R: You Monkey! I just said she laughed I didn't tell you that I'll steal your wife dummy.
L: Just telling. Ow and your girlfriend in New York for the Charity Gala.
R: What?! She didn't tell me that she'll lea-- what the?! You monkey! She's not my girlfriend!
L: Gosh! HAHAHAHA your reaction is so late Chaeyoung-ah!
R: Yahh! Stop laughing you an annoying monkey. I hate you! Don't talk to me!

Gosh! She hangs up on me!
I really love pissing off my dear cousin. Well, Chaeng and Jisoo have feelings for each other but they kept on denying it. I already did everything and nothing happens.

"Did you just pissed off your Chipmunk cousin again?" Seulgi asked.

" I always piss her off, you know that Seulgi Bear." I said and continued to eat.

To: Chipmunk
Yow Chipmunk! Sorry, I'll just treat you when I'm free with my wife and our friends

I texted her, food is her weakness.

From: Chipmunk
Okay monkey. BTW did Jennie cut herself back then? I saw some old cuts or marks on her arm when Jennie dragged me to the arcade.

Cuts? Why will even my wife cut herself?

-

Edited.