Chapter Twenty-Four: Ella, My Princess

Lisa's POV

We reach my office and Seulgi greeted us. We greet back as I give her the details of how Ella's room should look like.

Seulgi will accompany the men I called to fix Ella's room. I already bought the things needed and they just need to fix it.

After a while, we go to Jisoo unnie's office coz I ask Ella if she wanted to go there and see her unnie. She nodded happily.

Reaching Jisoo unnie's office, I opened the door quietly and she's busy with some papers.

"Jisoo Unnie!!" Ella shouted that made Chickin flinch.

Me and Jennie laugh at Jisoo unnie's reaction.

"Gosh, Ruby Rose, you startled me." Chickin said.

She really likes calling Ella with her second name.

Jisoo unnie saw us and greeted us.

"Are you going somewhere?" Jisoo unnie asks.

"Yes Chickin. " I answered.

"Okay, have fun! Take good care of my sisters Lisayah."

"Yes unnie I will, bye." We bid our goodbye and left the building.

We reach the mall and Ella look so happy.

"She looks so happy, thank you Lili." Jennie said.

"Always welcome Nini. As long the both of you are happy."

We go to the cinema area and I bought three tickets for us to watch frozen 2. Nini bought our popcorn and drinks. Ella can't stop jumping coz of excitement.

"Thank you Lisa unnie." Ella said and open her arms for me to carry her.

"Welcome my princess. Are you happy?"

She nodded and kissed my cheeks.

"I am happy because I'm with my Jennie Unnie. No one will hurt us ever again." Ella said that made me frown.

I look at Jennie who is talking to someone on the phone.

"Does your uncle hurt you?" I ask.

"Yes, but he always hurt my Unnies. That's why I am happy that you don't hurt my unnie." She said.

"I won't hurt you and your unnie. I love the both of you." I said.

"Really? You also love me?" She asks.

" Of course I do love you my princess." I said.

She hugs me and I hug her back. I saw Nini looking at us with a gummy smile.

"Let's go." Nini said as she holds my hands.

We go to the theatre and find our sits.

"Wow! These look so cool." Ella said.

"Is these your first-time princess?" I ask.

"Yes it is Unnie." She said.

The movie started and Ella focused on the movie. I look at Jennie who's sitting on my right side. She's also focused on the movie like her sister. I just stare at her until Jennie talk.

"Lili, stop staring, I'm not the movie."

"Sorry, but you're more interesting than the movie." I said and kiss the side of her head.

"Lili stop." She complained like a child.

"Okay, okay." I chuckled.

After the movie, both of my girls are hungry so I brought them to McDonald's which is inside the mall.