XXVII

Isabella's POV
"Breath Isa, look at the sunlight," Uncle Eli says as we were outside laying on a field of flowers with me curled up on his lap still practically crying. "He cant hurt you anymore,"
"I wanna leave Uncle," I whispered burying my face deep into his chest.
" You dont mean that, you just got them back,"
"Yeah but they dont trust me Uncle! I'm not giving away how to kill yall for them to do it! Your my family,"
"We'll always be your family Isa," he says kissing my forehead. "You should know something,"
"What?"
"I called Niklaus,"
"You what?!"
"I called Niklaus," he repeated himself.
"Why?"
"To get him here faster so I can kill him,"
"But I thought you wanted me to pose as Rosanne Gilbert for him through?"
"I know but Klaus needs to hurry up and die and I shall be the one to do it,"
I chuckled.
"What?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.
"Nothing its just...... You and Uncle Nik have been through so much. I dont believe you can kill him,"
He chuckled.
"Maybe not back then. But as I've said, Nik has changed and threw our family into the ocean where we can never find them. Which means never finding your mother,"
I sighed.
"I dont know about this,"
"It'll be fine little one I promise, once this is all over and if you still want to come with me we can go somewhere far together,"
"You mean it?" I asked smiling.
"Of course I do,"
A few Days Later
It's been a few days and each day I would go to Uncle Eli more than my brothers. Dammy hasn't said anything to me since I started hanging with my uncle nor has Stefan. They've all been so worried about Elena and Uncle Klaus everyone forgot about me..... or dont really care for me anymore. I sighed tired as Uncle and I were up late last night at his house watching Disney movies.
"Well if it isnt you," Damon said once I made it to the kitchen.
"Good morning to you too Dammy, Stefan and...... Elena,"
"We need your help in telling us what Klaus looks like. Hes made a move at school today he compelled somebody,"
"And this effects me how?"
"Your wasting your time Elena. Little old Isabella here not going to give us nothin. The Originals did raise her for sometime,"
"If you still care at all about me, please, please help me, I'm scared Isabella and I dont know what else to do,"
I sighed and groaned.
"Alright only because of what he did to mommy,'
"And who is mommy again?"
"Rebekah, she found me, her and Uncle Nik. But he has blonde hair and captivating blue eyes, and a hot temper," I say giggling.
"How is that funny?"
"Sorry just remembering how jealous Uncle Klaus would get if I paid more attention to his other siblings than him. Hed always try to keep me away from Kol saying he is a bad influence but in reality he doesnt want me to get close to the others,"
"Others? Tell us more," Elena demanded.
Before I could say no a knock was heard at the door.
"Ughh finally,"  Damon groaned as a man who I've never seen before walked in.
"Alaric what took you so long?"
"Sorry got a little.... Caught up," he says looking directly at me. "Who's this?"
"Alaric meet Isabella, Isabella meet Alaric, this is the traitorous sister I told you about," he whispered the last part but i still heard making me cross my arms.
"Why is she a traitor?"
"She has this thing with the Originals, wont give away any of there secrets. She hangs out with the one called Elijah all the time,"
"Elijah huh?" He asked as I saw a flash of anger for a second.
"Anyways, I need you to add me and my sister as chaperone tonight, were taking Klaus down and with the help of our adorable baby sister who knows them so much, we'll beat them,"
Alaric smirked.
"You think Isabella will give away all there secrets? For some reason I doubt that,"
"Not unless she wants to go back into the basement again. And this time Elijah wont be there to save her,"
"Basement? Damon when did you- you know how she feels about that!"
"At first I completely forgot about it but then I realize if we want answers from her we gotta do what we have to,"
"But locking her in the basement wont help! Dad used to torture her Damon!"
"And how long ago was that? News flash Stefan Dads dead,"
"She still doesnt like it! It traumatized her! You people are pathetic and a fool for her and your supposed to be her care taker? If anything shes better off with the Originals than the two of you!" Alaric shouted causing the room to look at him.
And that's when I knew that it wasnt Alaric that this was Uncle Klaus.