VII

Rosanne's POV
Damon was tackled to the ground before anything could officially happen. I was crying hysterically as I felt myself being lifted up into a pair of arms.
"OH MY GOD ROSANNE ARE YOU OKAY?!" Elena screamed as I burried my face in her neck and continued to sob.
"WHAT THE HELL MAN?!" Stefan shouted throwing a punch at Damon.
"LIKE YOU DONT WANT HER CHANGED?! THATS ISABELLA HERE! SHE'LL BE A CHILD FOREVER AND WE'LL BE HAPPY AGAIN LIKE OLD TIMES!"
"THIS ISN'T OUR SISTER DAMON! SHES A CHILD! SHE DOESN'T WANT THIS!"
"You..... You stay away from my sister! Forever!" Elena exclaimed before taking me away.
I slowly looked up at Damon who had a bloody nose and a bruised eye that was healing he looked back at me with sorrow and regret and what looked like tears were about to form in his eyes. I quickly looked away as Elena took me home.
°°°°°°
"Are you okay Rosanne?" Elena asked taking my dress off and putting on night clothes.
I didnt answer as she sighed.
"Look....  I know what Damon did was wrong, very wrong but I'm sure hes regretting it,"
I still didn't say anything as I climbed into bed after she put my hair into a ponytail. She sighed as I layed down and closed my eyes. I felt a kiss on my forehead before everything went black.
Dream
"DAMMY!" I shouted as he picked me up and twirled me around causing me to laugh.
"There she is, there's my princess," he says kissing my forehead.
I laughed as I held onto his neck tightly hugging him.
"I love you Dammy," I told him causing him to immediately pull me away.
He looked at me with disgust in his eyes.
"You love me? That's fucking funny Rosanne," he says before chuckling darkly as he had dropped me causing me to fall on my butt.
"You shouldn't love a monster like me. I could easily rip your throat out,"
"Dammy why are you talking like that?"
"Oh and please stop calling me Dammy, that nickname is highly annoying,"
"Dammy I-"
"I said dont call me that," Damon says as veins began popping from his eyes and his eyes turned from blue to a dark black looking color.
I began to scream as he showed his fangs going straight for my neck.
"NOOOOO!" I screamed as somebody was shaking me awake. "Rosanne, ROSANNE WAKE UP!"
My eyes popped open to be face to face with Jeremy. My lip began trembling as he gave me a soft look as I started crying.
"Rosanne dont.... dont do that,"
"HE HATES ME! DAMMY HATES ME!"
"Who?" Jeremy asks frowning as Elena came into the room.
"Whata going on?"
"Woke her up from a nightmare, you handle this I'm going back to bed,"
"Jeremy!" Elena shouted before he left.
Elena sighed before coming to me as she wrapped her arms around my shoulders.
"Dammy hates me Elna, hes never gonna see me again," I whined.
"I know honey but maybe it's for the best. Damon is no good, hes a bad man,"
"NO! Dammy isn't a bad man. Hes just..... hes just-"
"Rosanne he tried to turn you like him, do you not see how bad that is? Hes only using you because you look just like their kid sister,"
"That's not-"
"That is true Okay. I overheard him and Stefan talking about you he said hes just using you because you look like Isabella, that he wouldn't have anything to do with you if you hadnt," she says without looking at me.
"Elna, why are you lying? Why are you saying those hurtful things?"
"I'm telling the truth," she says looking at me in the eyes now.
I know Elena and I know shes lying to me shes really bad at it. Dammy wouldn't say those things about me. No way he would. I pushed Elena off me angry now.
"Just get out Elna," I told her in a cold voice.
"But what did I do?"
"Lie to me and I dont like liars just go,"
"But Rosanne-"
"GO!" I screamed out as she scampered out of my room and left.