IV

Rosanne's POV
"Hey Elena!" Matt yelled with me in his arms burying my face in his neck.
Elena was laughing at something but stopped when she saw me and Matty.
"What's wrong? What happened?"
"Some jerk face tried to get your sister while you were too busy laughing to notice!"
"Oh my god Rosanne are you okay?"
I nodded my head as she sat up immediately and took me from Matt.
"Who was he? Did you get a look at him?"
"Raven hair blue eyed man sound familiar?"
"It was the same bad man that tried to take me at daycare," I explained but Elena only gave me a confused look as Stefan stiffed like he knew something.
"I was with you at daycare sweetie, there wasn't a bad man,"
"Keep a better eye on her Elena before she goes missing,"
"Rosanne can I uhh.... Talk to you for a moment?" Stefan asked as Matty walked away.
I nodded as Stefan and I got out of the seat and to a corner of the grill. He grabbed my shoulders and looked me dead in the eye.
"Listen I know who your talking about. The bad man, his name is Damon hes my older brother, I know you dont understand half the words I'm saying but you stay away from him alright? In under no circumstances will you go near him got it?" He asked with worry filled in his voice as he shook my shoulders.
I nodded my head.
3 Days Later
Apparently tonight aunt Bon Bon, Elena, and Stefan are having a dinner party. It's been awhile since I saw the bad man and aunt Jenna now picks me up from daycare. Elena says she having this dinner because Aunt Bon Bon dont like Steffie, I cant understand why hes so nice. Elena was currently holding me as the doorbell rang.
"Hey," Elena says giving Steffie a kiss.
"Ewww Elna, that's gross," I told her causing the both of them to giggle.
"And hello little Rosanne, I've missed you," Steffie says giving me a kiss on the forehead.
"I missed you too Steffie," I told him with a smile as Elena set me down.
"Bonnie should be here- now," Elena says just as the doorbell rang.
Elena opened it to see Bonnie on the other side as I smiled.
"Aunt Bon Bon!" I shouted smiling as she smiled at me.
"Hey Rosanne, hows my little lady?"
"Good!" I say as she picked me up.
"Okay whose ready to eat?" Elena asked clapping her hands with a smile on her face.
•••••••
To say the dinner was awkward was an understatement. Elena was feeding me and Bon Bon and Steffie were eating in silence. The doorbell rang causing me to jump off of Elena's lap.
"I'll get it!" I shouted running to the door.
My small hands opened it and I gasped as I saw the bad man with Carebear.
"Hey there sweetie," Caroline says as Damon and I stared at each other.
"Hey Isabella," Damon says with a smirk.
"Isabella? That's not her name its Rosanne," Caroline says as Stefan and Elena were at the door.
"Hey, guys come-"
"NO! NO! Dont uhhh..... Dont let him in you were just leaving right Damon?" Stefan says pushing me behind him.
"And leave Isabella behind? Stef I'm hurt,"
"Shes not Isabella, its Rosanne,"
"Yeah keep thinking that Stefan, anyways Elena are you going to invite me in?"
"Yes come on in Damon,"
He smirked as he stepped inside and immediately went by Stefan and picked me up.
"Your just so cute ya know that? Hey Elena if you ever need a babysitter I'll be there,"
"Really?" She asked smiling.
"Of course I love this little one,"
I tried squirming out of his grasp causing him to frown.
"Stop squirming Isa, what happened to you? You used to love me,"
"I'm not Isabella! I'm Rosanne, Rosanne Gilbert,"
"Damon, that's not her. Let her go,"
"Pshh whatever your fooled into thinking this isnt Isabella. She ran from us Stefan and now she lives acting like shes a Gilbert, but dont believe me then," Damon says before walking away as Stefan gave me a look almost like hes debating on weather or not to believe Damon.