XXIX

Isabella's POV (sleep state)
"Isabella? I heard a voice call out to me as I was floating in the darkness.
The scene changed as I was now in a house and turned around where I saw all the other Originals in. There was Flinn, Kol, and Mommy all standing staring at me.
"MOMMY!" I shouted tears in my eyes as I ran to her and hugged her causing her to cry as well.
"Oh my baby girl what are you doing here? I thought you were dead?"
I shook my head hugging her tighter not wanting to let her go.
"No mommy I'm alive, I've been with the Gilbert family for awhile. And Uncle Klaus put me here,"
"Are you serious? He did this to a child? Oh I'm going to kill him when I awaken again,"
"No mommy, it's okay he reunited me with you and I'm thankful,"
"You dont want to be in this hell darling. Can old uncle Kol get a hug?"
I giggled as I let mommy go and hugged Uncle Kol.
"I missed you Uncle! You were the fun one," I whispered the last part.
He smirked.
"Of course I am,"
"Am I supposed to know who this child is?"
"Hi, you must be Uncle Finn, Uncle Klaus told me alot about you, I'm Isabella Salvatore it's a pleasure to meet you,"
"So this is the child you spoke of that you took care of?"
"Yes Finn this is she,"
He bent down to my level.
"oh you poor Child, who could have turned someone as innocent as you?"
"Kathrine Pierce did. She turned my brothers as well,"
"And who might they be? Sorry been in a box for 900 years stuck in this house,"
"Stefan and Damon, although because my ties with you guys they dont trust me, but I wasnt going to let them know how to kill you!"
"Of course not, but didnt Niklaus compell you not to talk about us?"
"He did only to other vampires though,"
"Who did you tell about us darling?"
"Only Elena then my brothers figured it out who took care of me all these years,"
"Ah I see..... hey Isabella now that your here do you wanna do something fun?"
I smiled big.
"Like what?"
"Let's go jump into other people's dreams and scare the hell out of them,"
"KOL!" Rebekah scolded. "Not on my watch she wont you wont be a bad influence on her,"
"Oh come on Becks what's a little fun gonna do? I promise to look after her,"
She still shook her head.
"Please mommy, uncle Kol isnt bad plus I haven't played with him in years,"
"What if you get hurt?"
"Kol there to protect me,"
She sighed.
"Kol I swear if you lose her-"
"Trust me I won't,"
"Trust is a big word coming from you,"
"That hurts, come Isabella let's scare children who are in bed,"
"Yes Uncle Kol," I say giggling as i left a worried mommy behind.
Elijah's POV
I dialed his number while pacing back in forth at my apartment. I dont believe he has her, Niklaus has Isabella and she most likely wont be coming back any time soon. The history teacher picked up at the last ring.
"Hello?"
"Niklaus, where is Isabella?"
"I'm sorry..... my name is Alaric you got it-"
"DO NOT PLAY GAMES WITH ME! WHERE IS SHE?!" I shouted losing my cool.
I'm usually calm but in this situation where my niece is in grave danger I'm going to lose my cool. A chuckle was heard.
"Always knew how to spot me dont you Elijah? I reunited Isabella with Rebekah, you should be thanking me,"
"Shes not even an original how did you-"
"I had a special witch carve something for me especially for little Isabella. I cant afford to lose her again which is why I did it,"
"Shes going to hate you forever Niklaus. Not to mention shes only a child. Where is she so I can come get her?"
"Oh but then she's going to hate you for taking away her mother, let her have fun for awhile Elijah,"
"Niklaus give me Isabella and I will have mercy on you,"
He chuckled.
"Sorry big brother but you'll have to find me first," he says before hanging up on me.