III

Rosanne's POV
I was sitting down eating a bowl of cereal when the doorbell rang. I know I'm not supposed to open the door but I jumped down from my seat and ran to it anyways. My little hand barley reached the doorknob but when it did I turned it and a man stood behind the door. He had brown hair with forest green eyes as his eyes widened in shock seeing me at the door.
"Isabella?" Stefan asked as I cocked my head to the side.
"Who?"
"Ummm..... I'm sorry I thought you were someone else, I'm Stefan what's your name?"
"Rosanne," I simply replied as he smiled.
"Is your sister home Rosanne?"
"Yes, ELNA! ELNA!" I shouted as footsteps were immediately heard running downstairs.
"Rosanne what are you doing opening the door?"
"Sorry, no one else was around Elna," I said with my head down as she sighed and picked me up.
"Stefan, hey what's up?"
"Umm.... sorry for disappearing earlier, but you dropped this," he says handing Elena her journal.
"I get it blood makes you squeamish, thank you ummm-"
"Dont worry I didnt read it,"
"Really? Most people would,"
"I wouldn't want people reading mine, umm.... Your sister really looks like someone I used to know,"
"Really? Who?"
"I used to have a kid sister just like her. Her name was Isabella,"
"Really? What happened to her?"
"She had....... She-"
"Its okay. You don't have to tell me,"
"Ummm..... yeah I just wanna ummmm... Bring you your stuff back,"
"Okay, I'm heading to the grill do you wanna come?"
"Yeah, just let me go home first. Is Rosanne coming?"
"Do you wanna come? Aunt Bon Bon and Aunt Carebear will be there,"
I eagerly nodded my head as she laughed.
"I'll meet you there,"
"Okay see you Stefan,"
"Bye Stefie," I told him as he suddenly stiffed but smiled.
"Goodbye Rosanne see you in a minute,"
Stefan's POV
I vamp speeded home and threw the couch on the floor.
"Woah, woah, woah what's got you in a depressed mood?" Uncle Zack asked coming out of the kitchen.
"Did you know?" I asked getting angry. "Know what?"
'Rosanne fucking Gilbert Zack! Isabella!"
Zack shook his head.
"Rosanne is different from Isabella Stefan. The Isabella you knew is gone thanks to Kathrine the wrench,"
"Dont bring her name in here. How is Isabella reincarnated to Rosanne?"
"And how is Elena, Katherine's doppelganger? I mean it must be hard looking at Elena knowing Kathrine was the cause of Isabella's demise,"
Stefan shook his head.
"No! Elena is nothing I repeat nothing like that bitch Kathrine. I have to go, supposed to meet them at the grill,"
"Stefan," Zack called before i vamp speeded upstairs.
I looked back at him.
"You know what this means if Damon comes and finds her right?"
Stefan sighed remembering the close relationship the two had together.
"Yeah..... I just hope hes not in Mystic Falls right now he'd go nuts if he sees Rosanne," I told him before hurrying upstairs.
Rosanne's POV
"Eeeek it's my favorite Gilbert!" Caroline says snatching me from Elena's arms as she gave me a bone crushing hug.
"Caroline dont kill the poor child! I haven't had my turn yet," Bonnie says ripping me away from Caroline as I was in her arms being crushed to death.
"Okay you two dont kill her please. Shes barley lived," Elena says causing Bonnie to let go of me as I took deep breaths.
"I'm small Bon Bon you cant do that!" I whined as she smiled.
"I'm sorry how about that? I won't ever crush my favorite Gilbert again," she says causing me to giggle.
"So what are we doing today?" Elena asked as we sat down at a table.
"Chat, hanging out, maybe with Stefan," Caroline says nodding her head as Stefan came in.
I smiled wide as I got out of Elena's lap and ran to Stefan ignoring her yelling out my name.
"STEFFIE!" I yelled reaching my hands up for him to pick me up.
Stefan gave me a smile as he picked me up and Elena ran over to him panting.
"I-Im sorry about her,"
"No it's okay really. Shes so adorable,"
"Hear that Elna, I'm adored,"
She giggled.
"I think you meant to say aborable sis, come let me introduce you to my friends," Elena says as I still had my arms wrapped around Stefan's neck.
We sat down and I was wedged between Elena and Stefan.
"So Stefan any siblings?" Caroline was the first to ask.
"None that I talk to, I had a kid sister just like Rosanne, but she passed away, since then my family has been apart let's say,"
"Oh God I'm so sorry. I cant imagine what that's like,"
"Its okay really. It was a long time ago,"
"So, since your new you dont know about the party that's happening this weekend," Caroline says as Caroline gave him the flyer.
I tugged on Elena's leg catching her attention.
"What's up bug?"
"I need to potty,"
She sighed.
"Okay, I'll go with-"
"No that's gross! I got it Elna," I told her getting under the table and leaving the group as I did my business in the bathroom.
Once finished I walked out and gasped as I saw the bad man sitting in the corner of the grill staring at me. He smirked and waved and I was about to run, but he was suddenly in front of me!
"Isabella. How are you alive? Where have you been? Why did you run away?" He asked all these questions causing me to shake.
"I-I dont know what your talking about, I dont talk to strangers,"
Damon sighed picking me up as he began shaking me.
"DONT PLAY GAMES ISABELLA! YOU KNOW HOW LONG I GRIEVED FOR YOU?!"
"P-Please your hurting me!"
"HEY! Is there a problem?" Matty asked while narrowing his eyes at Damon.
"No, none at all," he says before dropping me as he left the grill.