The Bro Code

Rule number 4: 'If a girl falls into the following criteria, she is off limits forever until the end of time: A. Was a bro's ex-girlfriend. B. Your bro specifically told you he wanted her. C. Is your bro's sister.' Eliza O'Conner happened to be all three. Nick Maguire, the king player of East High, knew better than to fall in love. So then what was he doing with the sister of his best-friend? And how far would he go to keep it a secret?

Author: joecool123

Completed. Okaaayyy so this book is totally amazing. :) It was so unexpected and the ending was shocking! A total cliff-hanger, well in my opinion it was a total cliff-hanger! I wish the author still continued writing. :( ( *sighs* Well anyways it was one of the best stories I ever read and I love reading the rules. It's actually all for real. Since the book talks about the bro code I know a few girl codes ;)

For example: When your friend breaks up with her boyfriend, you're not allowed to go after him until the "3 month" rule passes. So in short, if you like that boy but he's your friends ex you can only go out with him after 3 months. But heres the thing if she's your best friend technically you're not allowed to date your friends ex. Okaaayyyy im done rantinggggg. :) Enjoy your day!

Oh yeaaah, if a certain someone is reading this *cough* *cough* Hi, BRO! >:DDD Oh I forgot I have a girlfriend, as in a friend thats a girl well you get it anyways. Anyways, were both girls but we call each other bro's. So yeaaahh, "the bro code" is our wattpad story that we share and like since it has the word BRO. Hihi. :) Byeeeee. & you're awesome if you're still reading this author's note.

and you're still reading ...

and reading ...

Okay seriously stop!!!

Byeee :)