Vampire, Werewolf and Others

**UPDATED: 08/16/13**

Boarding School For Wolves
Author: 8o8_iNSANiTY

A/N: No description from the author but the title itself is self-explanatory :D

----------------------------------

Wolfsbane
Author: BethanyP

"Who did this to you?!" He growled, holding my chin so I wouldn't duck my head. I kept my mouth stubbornly shut. "Evelyn..." "What does it matter!?" I shrieked. "What's happened, happened!" "I'll kill them!" he vowed.

A/N: Lol sorry about the description but that's what the author wrote. Lols. Ayways, this book is cool :D

------------------------------------

**A/N: UPDATED AUGUST 4, 2013**

Alpha Bloodlines (Completed)

Author: kirsty1000

Brook Mill's is an ordinary 17 year old girl with an older abusive boyfriend, when her boyfriend Trey goes out of town for the weekend her best friend Mel convinces her to go to her brothers friends party. Things take an interesting turn when she meets a beautiful boy at the party and both of them seem to lose control, but it turns out the boy isn't what he appears. He's a shifter, son of an Alpha wolf, he accidentally mates her, marking her as his own. Her boyfriend is set on revenge, can Jayden protect her? and what will it cost him?

A/N: Guys! This is a definite must-read. I really, really, really, love this book. <3

 -----------------------------------------------

Talk About the Direct Approach...

Author: TellTaleHeart

 Picture this: One day, you’re sitting on your porch when you spot a gorgeous guy stepping out of a car. You’re in your pajamas with noodles hanging out of your mouth when he sees you. The next thing you know, the sexy stranger is kidnapping you. Fun? Not exactly. What if you later found out you were destined to be his mate, which is his reason for kidnapping you? Talk about the direct approach… *NOTE: Not a One Direction story*

--------------------------------------------------

True Mates

 Author: MegaxXxMonster

He rejected her, his mate. He didn’t want a human as a mate and even though it was quite rare to have one, he beat the odds. A weak little human would never survive in a world of werewolf’s. A year later they meet again, only different. When attending a meeting with all the pack Alpha’s in the country is when he sees her. She is no longer weak; she is a full supernatural and has the blood of every kind running through her. How did this happen? He was certain she was human just last year and it’s impossible to have every type of supernatural blood to run through your body and not tear yourself apart from each of their urges. I think it’s safe to say he wants her back now . . . but will she accept him or just reject him like he did to her?

 -------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Arrogant, Over Protective Mate

Author: katnisslerman16

Haven Mathie was forced to move all the way across the country. Why? Because she turned into a gigantic wolf on her sixteenth birthday, leaving her parents a little more than crazy. She's now living with her Aunt all the way in Oregon. She soon finds out that she is not the lone wolf she once thought she was. In fact and entire pack resides in Astoria, Oregon and it just so happens their Alpha is her mate. Haven, not knowing anything about werewolves is more than scared when Logan starts to take an interest in her. Feeling pressured, Haven turns her sights on Jude, a mateless wolf who is more than willing to keep her company. This creates a problem for Logan, who needs to claim Haven as his in order to be a full Alpha male. Will Haven end up with sweet, caring Jude? Or her arrogant, over protective mate? As if that isn't hard enough, Haven's life changes forever when a prophecy is made that predicts a dark future for her. With a powerful enemy coming for her, and a spy among their ranks, Haven is in for a lot of trouble.