Teen/Non-Teen Fiction (2)

Project Popularity

Author: MelTheBookAddict

Luke Archer and Summer Merrick have always been the It-Couple at Roseville High. When Luke breaks up with Summer at the beginning of senior year, Summer reveals that she has been cheating on Luke with Paul Walden, Luke’s best friend. Angry and betrayed, Luke decides to get revenge, and he enlists the help of Jamie Vandeviere, a girl who has always been invisible to the popular crowd. Their goal is to transform Jamie into the most popular girl at school and take down Summer’s position as Queen Bee. However, being popular turns out to be a lot more difficult than what Jamie had in mind. What exactly has she gotten herself into?

Still updating :) This story is good and really well-written. It's a definite must read. =)))

--------------------

I Sold myself to the devil for vinyls... Pitiful I know (slowly editing)

Author: DarknessAndLight

Lexi Grayson is just a normal teenager, as normal as she can be with her unobserving skills and her overthinking mind. But maybe she’ll need the overthinking to unravel the smirking mystery that is Blake Eaton.

A/N: Guys! Don't skip this story save it in your library and read it. Read it right now. Don't judge the title. At first i didnt want to read it cause i thought it was scary but the story is a teen-fiction and a definite must read. It's one of my fave stories of ALL TIME. :) And this book has over 18 million reads so if you dont believe me, believe the other 18 million people ;) Ohh and this story is super long, it's around 400+ pages but once you read it, you'll be begging for more :)

---------------------------------

Take One For The Team

Author: IndieFreak

Zack Burns is captain of the Eckbert High School soccer team. It's a new school year and since their other striker graduated, there's an empty slot on the team. When the Principal tells Coach Latimer he's found their new player, the whole team are impressed by his achievement file. Alex Martinez scored 78 goals last season, so with him the EHS team will be unbeatable. So imagine their (and the Coach's) shock when Principal Stevens shows up at practice with their new player, and it turns out Alex Martinez is a girl. A very attractive girl.

A/N: This isn't complete yet as of May 8 2013 but it could be complete in the future. The story is really good! <3 Im waiting for the next update. hihi

-----------------------------------

Cupid's Granddaughter

Author: GermanSam

Greek Mythology. First installment in the Cupid series. Amore, Liebe, Amour, No matter what language you say it in it means love and it's Peyton's job. Her grandfather is Cupid and he's hired her as his newest apprentice against her own will. And now he says that he wants to hand the business over to her? No thank you! The hours suck and there's only one rule: no falling in love. It's simple since Peyton isn't looking for love. But it seems that Cupid's arrow is best shot through the heart when you're least expecting it. With one final challenge before taking over the business, Peyton has to find the soul mate of the only immortal thing allowed to live on Earth: a fallen angel. Easier said than done.

A/N: This is a fantasy story and teen-fiction. It's really good though :)