Teen Fiction (3)

A/N: *May 8 2013*

Hey guys! So it's been almost a month since I last updated but don't worry i'll make it up to you by updating today .. and that's not all, since its summer i've been reading wattpad everyday (I know i have no life *sighs*) so i've read around 40 books i think. So that means 40 new books for you guys to check out! Wahaha :D im awesome i know ;) jk. Okaaayyy, enjoy dudes! :D

The Billion Dollar Girl

Author: racingheart

What would you say, if a stranger wanted to buy you? And what would you say if the stranger offered you a Billion Dollars? Ella goes to an expensive school she can't afford. Ash's rich, but his Dad's making him marry, to curb his wild side. And Ash's revenge? Tie the knot with some lower-class girl instead. When Fate makes these two people meet, Ash decides buys Ella, for one Billion Dollars. Screw Cinderella - this is Ella's story.

Still updating! I love this story! The author "racingheart" is super famous. I read some of her other books. You should check them out. They're all good. :)))

--------------------------------------------------

Good Girl Gone Bad

Author: Alissaaa

Alexandria isn't one for trouble, after all, she is the school's nerd. She's all about her studies and that's pretty much it for her. She doesn't like to do the things the average careless teenager likes to do, meaning she doesn't like to smoke, drink, party, or fight. Now Aiden? He's the total opposite. He's known for being the school's bad boy which every girl falls hopelessly in love with but always ends up with broken hearts, broken promises, and broken virginities, and he's also known as the guy who could probably break your face in one punch. Alexandria doesn't like Aiden what so ever, she'd pretty much rather jump off a cliff then have anything to do with him; but fate had something different in mind when they just so happened to crash into each other in the school hallway. Fate didn't exactly plan on Aiden making a bet out of Alexandria to see if he could change her.. but hey, that's Aiden for you. But they say opposites attract, so will that happen to them?

A/N: As of May 8 2013 this book is not yet completed but the author updates so it might be completed in the future :D

***EDITED AUTHORS NOTE JULY 24, 2013*** It says the story has been removed by the author.
:((

--------------------------------------

Never Have I Ever

Author: farawayfromnowhere

Aria has always laid low in school with her tight-knit group of friends. When she meets Nash at a party, he's rude, he's blunt, and he's got more baggage than he can carry. Aria immediately dislikes him. But the line between hate and love is very thin, and a continuous game of Never Have I Ever may change everything.

A/N: Not yet completed as of May 8 2013 but the story is so good!

--------------------------------

Like Yesterday

Author: crossroad

He's the most ideal guy in the world - a college dude, standing tall with that perfect sun-kissed look. He's the answer to every wishful thinking and the gift that heaven prepared for the luckiest girl alive. He has everything that you could ever think of, including that hateful revenge that is pointed towards her. She's the happy-go-lucky gal - with no perfect tan or a bombshell body. She's just that girl in that lifeguard chair dressed in dark, tight fitted clothes that is neither attractive nor repulsive. In a town as small as hers, hearing the news that he's coming back is something that she can't avoid. But shoving the warnings aside, she swears that she knows best. She is the girl that he plans to take revenge on and he is her worst nightmare. But things turn out a little differently as the criss are crossed and truths are revealed. It's a love-hate... hate story of two people who are sworn to be enemies. One involving a whole lot of drowning, saving, and making memories, like those of yesterday's.