Teen Fiction (6)

**UPDATED: 08/16/13**

An Artistic Duo
Author: sprittals98

Being the sister of a world famous YouTuber get's hard, but every year Lace Carter get's to escape it all at the Harleen Art Camp. This place is her safe haven, the one place where she can truly escape in her art. There's only one problem- Eli Evans; the most annoying boy to have ever walked on the face of the earth. Not to mention he always beats Lace in the annual art competition. But this year, her last, Lace is determined to win and more importantly beat Eli. Too bad Harleen has decided to have partners this year, and just guess who hers turns out to be.

A/N: Guys, this story is so cute! I loved it! Especially the Eli and Lace love/hate relationship <3 This is one of my favorite stories on wattpad. Not kidding.

--------------------------------------------
Until I Met You
Author: winx1348

For Jessalyn and her mom, moving to the small town of Avondale, California seemed like the perfect decision; they wanted the new scenery but what they really needed was a new start. Jessalyn Hartley had always been shy and one to keep to herself, but now, as she enters her final year of high school at Crestview High, she's more determined than ever to stay hidden in the shadows. However, all of that may change when she crosses paths with the supposed bad boy; Cason Michaels, and figures out that maybe she just had to meet the right person to break her out of her shell.

-------------------------------------------

My Girl
Author: Nickymb

You see, It all started in a library. Mia Hastings always seems to get in trouble from her cocky and sarcastic attitude. So when Aiden Cash presents himself, she knows everything there is to know about him. Well or so she thinks. When the hottie heart throb get's an unlikely interest in Mia, she knows how to deal with his cocky, rude, and sarcastic manners. How hard can a bad boy be? The only problem is Sterling Parker, her brothers best friend. Mia has had a crush on forever and thinks he might be the one. When suddenly he takes an interest, Mia can't believe her luck. So when two guys enter her life at the same time, she has to choose which one is the one to be hers. Everything is fair in love and war. Or so they say. But what Mia doesn't know is secrets can make or break someone. And falling in love has never been so dangerous.

A/N: Cute story! <3

--------------------------------------

Maybe Perfect
Author: winx1348

Sophie Campbell is a seventeen year old senior at Jackson High that also holds down a part-time job at the local coffee shop. The way Sophie sees it, there's no need for her to have a boyfriend in high school. All the boys are immature and she's lasted without love for 17 years so far... why not wait one more? However, when the mysterious loner at her school comes into her work on New Year's Eve, something between them clicks. Between crazy friends, a motorcycle and an English assignment, will they be content with just a friendship or will they realize that they might be perfect for each other as more?
--------------------------------------------

Do It Like A Dude ''Watty Awards 2012 Finalist'' {Complete}
Author: Dark-Shadow

My life is far from normal. I may act like a normal teenage girl during the day, but I’m the most fearful street racer the moment the night falls. The thing is that nobody knows I’m a girl. In their eyes I’m just a guy who has a talent for street racing. My whole world turns upside down when Blaze, my sworn enemy, finds out my secret. That, my friend, is the very moment that hell breaks loose.

-------------------------------------------

The Girl behind the Throne
Author: roiskate

It's hard being the secret best friend of the next king, for Tess and James their friendship spanning twelve years changes when Tess comes back from the boarding school she attended for three years, to see James as no longer a boy but a man. Causing her to ask herself is it possible to be best friends with a future king, and an even more impossible question is it possible to love him too.

----------------------------------------

Good girl & Bad boy. Cliché!
Author: AnnabelleSmithson

Grace is Sweet, simple and way too sarcastic. She doesn't like to be rude to people but, she stands for her friemds and family no matter what. Cameron is Badass, law breaker who doesn’t believe in love and has no intrest in girls whatsoever. ‘Love is perfect waste of time’ he likes to say. You put the cocky badass and the queen of sarcasm together, with some twists and turns..and what have we got? An unforgettable rollercoaster ride full of fun, arguments, fights, laugh riots and much more! This isn’t just any cliché, this is father and mother of all clichés!

A/N: Trust me it may be cliche but it's cute. :)

------------------------------------------

The Bad Boy and The Nerd
Author: ThE_dReAmEr_10

"You are scary, and intimidating, and frightening and I don't understand why you're always around me. We are not the same." I looked him straight in the eye. He stared at me before answering. "And you are innocent, nerdy, awkward, and not easy to converse with. But we are the same. We are both outcasts." *** Meet Riley Summers, the quiet nerd of Fairfield High School. Riley tends to keep to herself and doesn’t socialize with anyone. Meet Aiden Callaway, the badass of Fairfield High School. Aiden is known for beating up anyone who gives him a dirty look in the hallways. What do you get when awkward, nerdy Riley clashes with the stubborn, hard ass Aiden? You get perverted jokes, nerd movie marathons, a crashed wedding, and just maybe…love?

----------------------------------------

He Was Looking For A Princess, Instead He Found Me (Part I)
Author: flying-person

Emilee is crazy. Well, not literally. She's just slightly hyper and possesses a brain that is constantly on a sugar rush. This explains her tendency to space out. Her stepfather shipped her off to some boarding school in the middle of no where three years ago, and it was probably the best thing he's ever done for her. She lives in a dorm with her three best friends, and constantly skips homeroom by accident. One day she bumps into Christopher Nyx, the mysterious new guy. That was the day everything in her life changed- again.

A/N: In my honest opinion the story is okay but I got confused in some parts. I'll let you be the judge of it, but so far this book has more than 9 million reads :)

---------------------------------------

Royal Pain in the Ass
Author: PunkRockPenguin

Juliet has worked hard all of her life and everything she has she earned herself. Now her world is turning upside down as she finally meets her father, who until recently was just an abstract idea to her. What is an American girl to do in the confusing world of British politics?

A/N: This book is funny and cute :)

-------------------------------------

Finding Cinderella
Author: xoxoStardustxoxo

He’s. . . hot, popular, and proud. She’s. . . plain, eccentric, and persistent.
There’s nothing common between them except that they hated each other. So not good, right? But why was he determined to find her, while she was determined to escape from him? Twists got turns, fates had entangled. Life had even become more complex than before. And their once-upon-a-modern-time story started with a dance.