𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐬 |ɢᴏᴛ7|

|DISCLAIMER|
in this chapter there will be a party to celebrate got7 and their long career that we all enjoyed to see and be apart of. i am in no way saying it is okay to have a party because that is not something that should be happening right now. and because of that this is 2021 but it's an au. yes got7 is still a group but rn they are in a 2021 without covid which is why they are having the party. do not hold parties or go to parties rn covid is still out there and it is still killing people please stay safe and be smart.

y/n👩🏽‍🦲:
okay i saw an update that
said big news...
JB DID YOU GET HER PREGNANT?

jb🔫:
no why?

y/n👩🏽‍🦲:
I WANT A NEICE/
NEPHEW/RELATIVE
THAT WAS CONCEIVED
BY YOU AND YOUR GF😠

mongwang🐶:
WHAT Y/N SAID
but babe... we're disbanding..
we told you this...

jinmom💁🏻‍♂️:
yeah...we kinda told
you before we told jyp..

y/n👩🏽‍🦲:
i know you're disbanding😃
i mean news that's like something
we didn't expect🐸✨

dabboi🕴🏻:
so you knew that we
would disband?

y/n👩🏽‍🦲:
...
🏃🏽‍♀️💨

yongeaj:
not her running away—

dancing bae🕺:
please even i knew we were
disbanding

y/n👩🏽‍🦲:
why is mark so quiet?

markus🏃🏻‍♂️:
shh i'm playing games with
재형 (jae-hyung from day6)

y/n👩🏽‍🦲:
tell bae i said hi

yongeaj:
wasnt wonpil bae?

jinmom💁🏻‍♂️:
wasnt bryan bae?

dabboi🕴🏻:
wasnt dowoon bae?

jb🔫:
wasnt chan bae?

y/n👩🏽‍🦲:
wrong group love

dancing bae🕺:
i thought i was bae

mongwang🐶:
shh we all know who she's dating

y/n👩🏽‍🦲:
...
🏃🏽‍♀️💨

yongeaj:
not her running again

y/n👩🏽‍🦲:
before you get everything
out of the jyp building
go up to jyp and spit at him for me❤️

jb🔫:
no

jinmom💁🏻‍♂️:
we... we cant do that—

dabboi🕴🏻:
if ya dont do it i will
tf.

mongwang🐶:
if ya dont do it
i will tf.

dancing bae🕺:
if ya dont do it i will
tf.

dabboi🕴🏻:
JINX!

mongwang🐶:
JINX
dancing bae🕺:
JINX!

y/n👩🏽‍🦲:
i'm convinced you guys
are all the same person.

mongwang🐶:
oh hush up babe

y/n laughed at the messages she had with her favorite boys. knowing that everything was coming to an end hurt her deeply. mark had already told her about his plans to move back to america. she was sad truly they wont all physically be together for a while. even so they were happy that there was a new beginning for them all.

in order to celebrate their 7 years of success and their long friendship that will never end y/n prepared a party for them. but was distracting them while twice members got the place ready.

even some of the staff from jype came to congratulate them on overcoming such a huge obstacle. it made y/n's heart fill with happiness that they are still loved no matter what the situation may be.

eventually the time came for where the members were coming over so the group found places to hide as they entered the door. "CONGRATULATIONS!" everybody hopped up spraying confetti around to celebrate the boys.

though it was such a happy moment they still cried starting with jinyoung and eventually everybody in the room. they cried together going over all of the ups and downs of the past seven (7) years together.

they smiled after hugging each other for a while walking over to the table with food. "LETS EAT UP!" jackson yelled before reading the cake that wrote in big red words. 'FUCK JYP'  "WHAT A MOOD BRO WHO WROTE THIS?" bam bam yelled while laughing hard. "I DID!!" chaeyong smiled proudly.

they laughed about it for a bit knowing how much they collectively hated the older man.

the time spent together was a wonderful time. the room was filled with conversation of nonsense and pure joy.

"HEY Y/N!!" "WHAT JACKSON?!" "YOU'RE HOT!" "YOU TOO!" they started laughing at the inside joke they had while the rest looked at them silently with disappointment in their eyes. "SHUT UP WHY ARE YOU GUYS CURSING US OUT WITH YOUR EYES?" y/n laughed "BECAUSE IT WASNT FUNNY" jinyoung laughed along.

they had more jokes but what really was impactful was when the day was coming to and end.

the boys already filmed their teaser and mv for encore so they were readying themselves for what they planned. mark was going to be leaving the next day so the party was in perfect time.

{day of leaving}

"if you dont stay safe im commiting murder for you mark." y/n said trying to sound intimidating but failing miserably. "i will dont worry." mark gave her a big hug which was happily returned.

the other members said what they needed to say and gradually created a group hug including y/n. some tears were shed but they all were ready for their new beginning as a new group.

"encore!"

|shh.. i might have cried while writing this but thats not the point LMAJSJ the thing is is that this is the last chapter that i'm making in this story! im discontinuing it and i'm sorry for not making more. if i ever end up making more chapters i'll post them immediately. but until then see you guys in my other stories! a new one is coming out soon|