𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 |ʟᴇᴇ ᴊɪ-ᴇᴜɴ (ɪᴜ)|

"hello everyone my name is hope! i hope the flight wasn't too long." she smiles at the host of the show. "hello hope! it's so nice to finally meet you!" iu, a host of the show, shakes hopes hand. "it's so nice to see you. your home looks beautiful!" "thank you so much! i hope you enjoy your say."

though hope and ji-eun know each other very well the show called for acting and that's what they got, acting. though the couple has been going strong for years now nobody knew they met. people still ship iu with jungkook like it was nobody's business and as always she never addresses it for her girlfriends sake.

as they got closer to the mansion iu and hope talked a bit. "i loved listening to your recent song iu-선배님." (senior) "oh! thank you so much! and you can just call me ji-eun we'll be friends soon i expect!"

hopes family being very welcoming all gave hugs to ji-eun not paying attention to hope much as they wanted to please their guest. "oh thank you so much!" iu said to her adorable girlfriend. she smiled as she gave her tea and led her to a seat to become comfortable.

"so we are here to learn more about the different places popular foreign idols are from! and i love where you live! hawaii is such a beautiful place." "thank you so much!" hope's mom said after translation was given. "we're so happy to know that you like it here! and hope's been ranting about you all day! she loves you so dearly and has the upmost respect for you!"

"haha okay mom no need to expose me.." "oh but it's true!!" "it's okay i think it's cute!" hope smiled at ji-eun happy that she's here and interacting with her family. her family knows about the secret love of the two girls and are surprisingly supportive of them both.

"we made some wonderful food that are from the caribbean islands. though we reside in hawaii my family was born and raised in jamaica." (true story <3) "oh i've always wanted to try food from the caribbean." "well today is your lucky day!"

the family already prepared the food for today and made side dishes like rice to go with the salt fish and dumplings. (i love this food with my whole heart.. okay bye) there was also oxtail, curry goat, jerk chicken and beans to go with the rice.

"this all looks amazing! oh my!" "lets say prayer! hope you can say grace." "grace. 食べましょう" (tabemashou|let's eat) "hope.." iu tapped her arm scolding her with her eyes. "im sorry. god is good god is great thank you for this food amen.. also thanks for having ji-eun here because she's beautiful amen." "amen?"

everybody even the camera crew ate the food and enjoyed all of the different dished before getting ready for bed.

"thank you for shooting today you all did a great job!" hope said in korean. the camera crew moved all of their stuff and went to their respective places. the family was finally alone and able to speak to each other. "i hope you had a wonderful day ji-eun. welcome to the family!" "thank you so much i'm glad i'm welcome!"

🐰

in the middle of the night hope woke up to go see ji-eun. ji-eun opened the door meeting hope in the hallway. they shared a tender hug. "today was fun for me.. how about you?" she asked the younger. "it was fun i'm glad you liked it." they retired into ji-euns room enjoying each others presence before ji-eun left the next day.

|i know this isn't ambw and is awbw but i wanted to see what it was like to write wlw. if you dont like it i'm sorry i just wanted to be inclusive to the people that may want to read wlw or are attracted to women. okay thats all! bye :)|