𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 |ᴊᴜɴɢ ʜᴏsᴇᴏᴋ|

"woah... i really made
it here!!"

"UM? WHO ARE YOU?"

y/n's eyes bulged in terror being so confused as to why a person popped into her room. "oh hey mom." the person said waving. "MOM? I DON'T HAVE A CHILD!" she screamed ready to fight if the person was a real threat. "woah woah no need to yell. i'm your daughter from the future."

that statement. that one statement led to y/n's mind spiraling out of control. 'daugher? from the future? why are they here? are they going to leave? wait who do i have a child with? wait i'm going to have kids?' questions flooding her mind making the teen a tad dizzy.

"mom?" "please! how did you get here?" y/n asked trying to get at least one question answered. "oh! with this device! it let's whoever pushes the button to time travel." y/n's child explained. "oh. okay. well what's your name?" "my name is 별(byeol/ star), in korean. but in english my name is star." y/n smiled. "that's a cute name. i totally named you." y/n boasted to her daughter.  "no dad named me."

y/n paused. 'damn i forgot she had a father' "who's your dad?" "he's literally on your wall what do you mean?" y/n felt her head feeling light and started freaking out. "WHO? WHO IS IT? WHO'S YOUR FATHER?" y/n pointed at three different boy group posters. those groups being BTS, GOT7, and TXT. "that one." star pointed at the BTS poster.

"if you're lying im gonna start crying what the fuck-" y/n said rambling. "which boy?" y/n said on the brink of tears. "i cant tell you that." "WHAT DO YOU MEANNN? YOU JUST TOLD ME THAT YOUR DAD IS A LITERAL IDOL BUT CANT TELL ME WHO?" y/n complained.

"if i do then the spark is lost since you're anticipating meeting that person. it might not even come true if i say anything else." star continued with her technicality's and things that y/n didn't want to take the time to understand. "yeah yeah okay. you cant tell me because it'll rip the time space continuum or whatever you were talking about.... but could you tell me who it isn't?"

star stared at y/n for a moment before saying "that's literally telling you who it is without telling you who it is and i can't do that." y/n pouted. "no fun. whatever i'll just guess." y/n shrugged looking at the seven beautiful men. "i wont tell you even if you guessed." star deadpanned.

"UGH!"

'guess i'll have to wait for time to give me the answer'

💌: if you want i can make this into a real story! also i hope you're mot mad that i'm updating after i ended this book :( ilysm <3