𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞 |ʙᴛs - 8ᴛʜ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴀᴜ|

"we are BTS!" the group introduces themselves on run bts. they introduce the game.

𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒖𝒍𝒆𝒔:
- steal 3 balloons from any member in 10 minutes
- there are going to be 2 stealers each round and whoever gets 3 balloons first are going to be the winner
- whoever is fastest out of the 8 members they win the game as a whole and take home a prize.

"okay!" namjoon claps his hands together. the members are smiling getting ready to run before the stealers were picked.

"come on guys we have to pick a straw and see who is a stealer." the 8 members gathered around and started pulling straws. this ended in kiman and jungkook being the stealers.

"we're so screwed" j-hope laughed at the pair. "yeah bro those balloons are ours." jungkook said with a dangerous smirk. kiman laughs at the two older boys getting ready to destroy the members in this game.

kiman makes eye contact with taehyung mouthing 'you're first' he shudders getting ready to run when the time comes.

the hosts (aka the managers) blow the horn and all 8 rowdy members run away. well.. 6 members yoongi waddles away making kiman stand there laughing at him.

as promised kiman goes after taehyung first. she sneaks behind him and attempts to grab his balloon when he breaks out into a sprint causing the shorter girl to run fast in order to catch up with him. due to the lazy nature she developed from most of her members she turned around and decided to chase after yoongi knowing he might give up in the end.

she found yoongi sprawled against a couch talking about how nice it would be in his studio until he sees the younger member walk towards him. "oh shi- AHH!" yoongi runs away from kiman but she started to run faster towards him taking his balloon. "no fair i was caught off guard" yoongi pouted. "awww yoongles that was the point" kiman giggled hugging yoongi.

"did you get anybody elses balloons?" "no, i was chasing tae tae for at least 2 minutes wait shh... i hear joon.." kiman creaps over to where she heard namjoons voice to see him try to find a hiding spot.

she knows how fast joon is with his long legs so she goes behind him shushing the camera and yanks namjoons balloon running to find jungkook as fast as she can.

"KOOKIE!! KOOK" kiman runs with her cameraman desperately chasing after her trying to keep up. she sees jungkook with his 3 balloons already. "girl.. how did you get them already?" "jin and jhope were laughing at a stupid joke... i caught them off guard while they laughed and ran away. then i got taehyungs while he was looking around for you." jungkook said smiling

"lucky~ i got yoongi and joon's so all we need is jimin." kiman says walking with jungkook.

she went around the 2 top parts of the mall so she decides to go downstairs to which she hears footsteps run away, she smiles following them as she see's jimin's figure running to the exit. "HAHA I GOT YOU CHIM" kiman yells

jimin was eventually caught and they made it back to the meeting point talking loudly. "i totally won that by the way.." jimin says to the camera. "who was the one that took your balloon though?" kiman jumps in teasing jimin. "i was the last one and time almost ran out so i should have won." he pouts at everybody.

"okay who's ready for round two?!" jin asks (PLEASE I LOVE HIM SO MUCH WHY HE HAD NO DIALOGUE I DONT KNOW IM SO GOING TO CRY)

"ME~" everybody yelled and prepared for the next round of this game.

"this was BTS! come back for more content!" the members yelled.