𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐮𝐭 |ʜʏᴜɴɢᴡᴏɴ|

"babe you're gonna be okay!" i say reaching over to caress my boyfriends hand. hyungwon sits there stressing in his head as he's holding my hand.

"dude you dont have to worry our family is friendly to those that are friendly to them. all you have to do is not talk out your neck and you'll be good my guy." my cousin boo boo said to hyungwon.

(a/n: my family has nicknames FOR LITERALLY EVERYBODY so im giving nicknames to my characters so boo boo= jahvion)

hyungwon nodded his head understanding what boo boo had to say but he was still nervous because of his facial expressions they could come off as rude to the family and he doesn't want that to happen. "heyy lets tell you the cookout rules before we go in!" clarity said to make the vibe a bit more happy. hyungwon looked over to the smiling girl feeling a bit better since his beautiful girlfriend looked so happy. hyungwon nodded his head to the idea and asked "what's the first rule?"

clarity clapped her hands smiling " okay! first you have to hug all the women. if you dont hug them their gonna feel some type of way. you already know my parents and my grandparents and jahvion's parents which is great since you dont have to stress about it." hyungwon nodded to that and felt more calm knowing he could do that.

"rule two is learning how to dap up people. you already know how to do that but the only other thing is some people do the dap hug and if they want a hug, hug them. but some of our uncles dont like being hugged they'll do the nod of approval which is basically them saying hi to you of you look like you're worth their time. if they do that you're straight bro." jahvion explained quickly.

"rule three. if there is not that much room for you which there should be enough you need to put your plate on your lap and eat with your legs closed because if you have your legs open people are gonna be on you and might hurt your feelings.." hyungwon stiffened when his beloved told him that he could get his feelings hurt so he didn't want to mess up. while hyungwon was silently stressing boo boo laughed at clarity's statement understanding how out of pocket their family can be.

"rule four. have fun. relax bro if our family sees you stressed they'll make fun of that because we're a chill bunch of people and you stressing will be funny to us. honestly you dont have to worry they'll like you alot." boo boo said sincerely.

"OKAY~ LETS DO THIS SHIT!" clarity said excitedly they all got out of the car and walked up to the family house seeing a-lot of people walking around and talking.

as clarity (aka moonie) and jahvion (aka boo boo) walked up to the house some of their cousins ran over yelling "MOONIE AND BOO BOO ARE HOME!!" the younger cousins ran up close to them waiting for their cousin and a random guy walk up to them. "hi my babies~!" clarity said sweetly to her family. she picked up her favorite younger cousin jadaeyah who was only 4 years old and a total sweetheart. "moonie i missed you and boo boo! but who is with you guys?" which is what most of her cousins were wondering. "well this is my boyfriend hyungwon!" hyungwon smiled at the little girl that was in his girlfriends hands waving. all the kids smiled when they heard her say she had a boyfriend.

"how long moonie?" "yeah yeah how long moonie?!" the couple was bombarded with questions until clarity's father came over crushing his daughter in a bear hug. "my baby!" "hi papa."