Chapter 22 - Make Up, Make Out

“Shouldn’t you be swapping digits with the air hostess? Or believing someone that’s not your girlfriend?” I asked. He took his hand from my back where he had been rubbing circles and sat back in his seat. He didn’t look hurt or annoyed; I couldn’t really read his expression which annoyed the heck out of me since I was meant to be one of his best friends.

“Look Maggie I’m sorry alright. I’m sorry that I didn’t believe you when I should have; it’s just that seeing you kissing someone else hurt me a lot okay? And I went up to talk to the hostess to tell her that throwing you out of first class was wrong, but she didn’t listen to anything I said and kissed me instead, I tried to stop her but she dug her nails in my skin every time I tried to move. I really am sorry Mags; I don’t want to hurt our relationship or friendship. It means too much for it to be wasted” All the other boys were too deep in conversation to be listening, or that’s what I thought anyway. I turned and looked at Nathan, his pained eyes dug deep into me.

I sighed and before Big Kev could stop me, rolled over the seat all the way to the back and sat next to Nathan, leaving an empty space beside Max who hadn’t noticed I’d gone yet. Nathan’s lips tugged up a slightly in hope, and before I could think about it even further I wrapped my arms around his waist and buried my head into his chest, his familiar scent hitting me. His arms wrapped around me and he kissed my temple, of course the boys hadn’t been in a deep conversation because they began cheering seeing us together again. My cheeks turned red so I hid my face deeper in Nath’s chest hoping they wouldn’t see my embarrassment.

“Ah I bet she’s Glad She Came” Max said and I rolled my eyes, it was true though (except for the whole Dean thing)

“Everything has certainly turned out Golden” Tom said carrying on quoting their song titles, I could do nothing but shake my head as they carried on.

“This moment is going to stay Gold Forever”

“Their Heart Vacancy is no longer vacant”

“They’ve had their fair share of Highs and Lows”

“They found their way out of an All Time Low”

“Okay, we get it guys, thank you!” I said, as much as I was enjoying it I couldn’t take many more, Nathan chuckled beside me happy that everything had worked out. I looked out the window, finally able to enjoy the fact I was in Australia! How awesome was that?!

As we drove through Sydney we passed the Opera House and Harbour bridge which I thought was pretty cool, it was one of those moment where you see it all the time in the news  or in the media, and when you finally see it in person you’re like, wow! The boys seeing this before were laughing at me but I didn’t care, I was just happy to be here.

We drove for another ten minutes until we reached a rather nice hotel, the girls who had been in another car had already arrived and we’re waiting for us. Martin booked us in so gave us the room keys. I was so glad I had made up with Nathan otherwise it would have been awkward since I was paired with him. I offered to stay with Em since she was new and hadn’t stopped with Jay before, but she was quite happy to share with him.

Nathan swiped the key and the door opened, our cases were already at the foot of the large queen sized bed. I couldn’t help myself, I ran over and jumped on it like a little kid, it was too tempting not too! Nathan laughed and snapped a picture, no doubt it would end up on his Twitter feed, but I was in such I good mood I didn’t care.

“Alright I think you should stop before you break the bed” Nathan said helping me down, as I did I somehow tripped on one of the bed sheets and headed straight for the floor. I waited for the impact but it never hit me, instead Nathan caught me in his arms. He chuckled and set me upright, I did the only thing I could think of to thank him, pressed my lips to his.