Prologue

Jackie opened their eyes, the scenery taking place before them.  Five men were lined up as if they were a conjoined jury.  Jackie couldn't remember if they had done anything or how they even got here.

"Hello, Jackson," the man in the leading chair called.  His hair was red, his skin dark.  His eyes were a piercing yellow.  They all wore the same uniform, his being red whilst the others wore black.

"Hello?"

Jackie stuffed their hands into their hoodie pocket, their eyes becoming hot with fear.

"Welcome to the Devildom!"  The man almost shouted, rising to his feet.  "You're probably wondering why you're here."

Jackie accidentally locked eyes with the man to his right.  He had black hair, lighter near the tips, and black eyes.  There was a small line of red near the bottom.  His uniform was black, but otherwise the same as the man whom was speaking. 
Jackie made the note that they had thought the same thing twice.  Their anxiety was starting to kick up.

"Well, first and foremost," the man continued, Jackie refocusing their attention back onto him.  "My name is Diavolo.  I am the future king of the Devildom.  My goal is for the order between here, the Celestial Realm, and the human realm to rejoice.  That being said," he turned to the man Jackie had locked eyes with, "Lucifer here, my right-hand man, literally, will kindly take over."

Lucifer rose to his feet, Jackie locking their knees so they could keep their balance. 

"Hello, Jackson," Lucifer said, walking in even steps towards them.  Jackie felt themself stumble.  Lucifer caught them by the arm.  "I'd recommend not locking your knees.  It makes even the best of us light-headed."

Jackie took note that Lucifer wore clothes and hid most of his skin.  They pushed their glasses back up, quietly mumbling an apology.

"As Diavolo said," Lucifer continued, Jackie's apology falling upon deaf ears.  "He strives to align all three realms, as they were thousands of years ago.  In order to do this, in one of the more efficient ways he came up with, was to exchange two students per realm.  For example, we demons sent two demons to your world, and two to the Celestial Realm, and so forth."

Jackie watched Lucifer reached into his pocket, pulling out a cell phone.

"This is a D.D.D.  It's much like the cell phones in your world.  This is how you will access all tasks we give you, jobs, and much more.  All of our numbers are already registered in it."

"You know, Lucifer," a much smaller male called out.  His hair was styled to favor his left side of his head.  Jackie tried to pin the color, thinking it was a strawberry blonde.  His eyes were orange.  "This one's a lot quieter than Solomon!  I don't think he's said a word!"

"Good.  He's an excellent listener then, Asmodeus," Lucifer said, smiling at Jackie.  They didn't bother correcting being misgendered.  It wasn't a big deal, anyway.  

"Jackson, do you have a preferred name?"

"Jackie," they finally said.  The first word out of their mouth was their primary school nickname.  What a way to make a first impression.

"Jackie," Lucifer said, his deep voice almost turning childish at the name.  "Good to know.  I have a task for you already."

Jackie raised their head.  Ready for the task.  They wouldn't want to do it, but whatever got them back home worked with them.

"As you know, my name is Lucifer.  I am the Avatar of Pride.  Do you know what that means?"

"Seven Deadly Sins.  Pride, Greed, Envy, Wrath, Lust, Gluttony and Sloth," Jackie said, confidence filling them.