𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 31

Eyeless Jack's POV

I started making my way into the kitchen to get (Name) some food and water. Then, I was going to retrieve Slender to find out what had happened in her nightmare.

I mean, she had wounds that were bad, but also, she had wounds that were worse than the others. The only one who can tell what made those wounds... would be Slender or (Name). I'm still surprised that she woke up, even if she didn't have any wounds. When Slender did the same thing to me, I didn't wake up until five days prior as well as having minor wounds in my abdomen.

I shook it off and went to the fridge. I saw a sandwich I made the other day, but it had kidneys in it. I'm not sure if she'll like it, but it's worth a try, I guess. I poured some water in a glass and went to go find Slender.

I made my way towards his office and knocked.

"Come in, child." Slender's voice boomed on the other side. I tried to open the doorknob, but my hands were full. Suddenly, the door opened by one of Slender's tentacles. "Thanks." I said, walking in. Slender nodded and led me to his desk.

"What is it you need, child?" Slender asked, as he sat back in his chair. "(Name)'s awake, but she has minor and major wounds on her body. She told me that she didn't know how they got there, but I wasn't all that convinced. So, I told her I would come get you while I'd get some food and water for her." I explained.

Slender nodded. "Alright, I'll be in there soon. Let her rest for a bit and let her eat. She needs it. And then after that, we'll ask her what had happened and if she's experienced anything unusual." Slender said, intertwining his fingers together on his desk. I simply nodded. "Alright. Thank you, Slender." "You're welcome, my child."

I stood up and walked back to the door and Slender helped me again, and I nodded as a 'Thank you'. I walked back to my lab and found (Name) asleep. I set the food and water down on my nightstand and I gently shook her awake.

"(Name), wake up. I have your food and water." I spoke softly. Usually, I wouldn't do thses types of things to anyone else, but for her.... it's different. I simply would've just let them starved because I didn't give a shit.

She groaned and sat up slowly. "EJ, is that you?" She asked, still half asleep. "Yes. I have your food on the nightstand next to you." I guestered to where the food was located.

Her eyes snapped open and she immediately snapped her head in the direction of the food. I chuckled by her reaction. She gave me a hug, which surprised me since I usually don't like any form of contact, but I slowly hugged back.

"Thank you, EJ." She murmured, softly.

I chuckled, "You're welcome, (Name). Now eat up, Slender will be here soon to investigate on your wounds, alright?" I asked her, pulling back from the hug.

"Alright." She smiled, and she grabbed the food and started to eat.

I was surprised. She just ate kidneys. And she didn't gag one bit.

She looked at me, "What?" Having a mouthful of my kidney sandwich.

"I-uh... you just... y-you just ate a kidney, (Name)." I stuttered out, surprised that she liked it. I'm wondering... if she'll like to get more with me.