𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 15

Jeff's POV

I'm so glad that I did what I did. I had killed over twenty people within the last half hour. That's a new record!

I just hope faceless won't be mad. I'm heading back to the mansion, when I suddenly stop in my tracks, and start thinking about that girl.

Uuuugggghhhhh! I don't want to go back! But, Slender will kill me if I don't return to the mansion.

I don't know why... but I had never felt something like this in... well... ever since... him.

I drop to my knees by a bush so no one can find me, and I start crying, while punching a tree to the point my knuckles bleed. I still regret killing him, or attempting to kill him at least.

"He never loved you...

He's the one that made you a monster...

You're a monster...

Kill them..."

At this point, my insides are screaming from the voices that just... won't... go away. I finally had enough. I stopped punching the tree for a second and I ran my fingers through my hair and gripped it. I pulled tightly, trying to calm myself down, but failed miserably. The voices were getting louder, so I tried to drown them out, but yet again, I failed.

"Shut up..."

"No one cares about you..."

"Shut up!" I yelled louder.

"Kill... Kill... Ki-"

"I said... SHUT UP!!"

I gripped my hair harder where blood oozed onto my hands and pulled out some of my hair out of fustration, anger, and sadness. I might be insane, but even I wouldn't go that far. I puched the tree trunk harder, where it left a dent the size of my fist. And my hand went numb to the touch.

I start crying uncontrollably and I keep punching the tree.

"I'm sorry.... I'm so sorry." I repeated these words until every inch of my body, including my emotions, was numb.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I calmed down after and hour, and I decided to go back to the mansion, walking there. And I honestly didn't care that I had to see that girl anymore. I just wanted to go into my room and cry myself to sleep.

While I was walking back, I was wondering what I had missed within the last four to five hours I've been gone.

'Maybe she won't have a target on her back like the others' I sighed in fustration.

The other Pastas' didn't like the others because they were mean, selfish, and they were mean to Slender. That's like... asking for a death wish right there!

If she even thinks about disrespecting any any of them... she's going have a real target on her back when I'm finished with her.

Especially, if she she tries to back talk me. I don't deal with idiots like that.

I sighed in anger once more.

I swear, once minute, I'm a cold-hearted killer, then the next minute, I'm a... softie. I swear, my bipolar disorder is getting worse every damn time and it's pissing me off!

I had love once...

And that love... was the very thing that had driven me to lose my sanity.

Why do you think I go to visit... him?

It's because... I still... love him.

I still... love you,

Liu.