𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 22

(A/N: Hey guys! I'm not dead. I'm just in Houston visiting my dad for Thanksgiving weekend. I had no Wi-Fi for the past two days. Sorry for not updating sooner. I'm here now though, right? Alright... I'll stop talking now.)

(** May Contain Some Gore **)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eyeless Jack's POV

I saw that (Name) had passed out and me and Slender began the procedure. I look at Slender just to make sure it's safe to proceed. He nodded.

~~~~~~ *(Gore Part Ahead!!)* ~~~~~~

I nodded and began to cut into her stomach with my scalpel. Blood oozed out from the wound of the cut. I didn't have gloves on... so... I just licked up the blood off of my fingers, but took a paper towel and cleaned up the blood off of her. The sound of her skin splitting apart, sounds like tearing five pieces of paper together over and over into a deeper tear sound. When I see her insides, she actually looks pretty healthy by the looks of it. I start to touch her heart carefully, then intestines, and then her bones to make sure everything is in its' place and nothing is out of the ordinary. And so far... everything looks good.

~~~~~~ *(Gore Part Over!!)* ~~~~~~

I start to "rearrange" some of her organs and intestines. While I'm doing that, Slender starts saying a ritual of some sort, the one to make you a Creepypasta. He puts his tentacles on certain parts of (Name's) body.

After Slender and I had completed the procedure, I look at the monitor that controls her breathing and heart rate, and see that both her heart rate and her breathing, the spikes are going up and down very rapidly. But, I turn to (Name) and see that she's sleeping normally.

'What the hell is going on??' I pondered.

I look at Slender for an explanation. "She's having a nightmare." "Shall I wake her up then?" I asked in slight worry.

He shook his head, "No. She needs to fight this on her own. During this nightmare of hers, she will discover her Creepypasta self, along with her abilities." I stood in shock. "What happens if she doesn't win?" I already regret asking.

"She won't die; however, she will just be like Masky, Hoodie, and Toby. She will be my Proxy even without powers, she will not be completely useless. But, that is only if she doesn't win. Though, I have a feeling that she will win this fight." I nodded in understandment.

I look at her once more. I just hope that she'll be alright and wins this certain "fight" of hers that Slender senses.

Whatever her Creepypasta self might be if she succeeds, she will have to learn and train to control whatever ability she may obtain. Along with using it towards her advantage and many other training that she needs to complete in order to become a true Creepypasta.